your local staples is giving away free wireless logitech keyboards,mouse,webcams

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
This dishonest creep, Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago not only violated store policy by not honoring the Price Match guarantee, but he also followed me around the building, threatened me, and used foul language. I don't know what to do. Does anyone know how to deal with misbehaven store managers? I don't want anyone else to endure what I had to go through.

Contact staples corporate. That's messed up.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
This dishonest creep, Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago not only violated store policy by not honoring the Price Match guarantee, but he also followed me around the building, threatened me, and used foul language. I don't know what to do. Does anyone know how to deal with misbehaven store managers? I don't want anyone else to endure what I had to go through.

crazy stuff

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i got one yesterday...went after my workout to the staples near my gym..it was like 10 mins before the store closed...no one batted an eye and i was in and out within 5 mins...5 bucks...going to another staples near my place tomorrow morning to pick up another one

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I hate slickdeals/fatwallet, those nikkas are the thirstiest people ever. I imagine them as being unwashed scum or something. Like hoarders + extreme couponing combined.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
2zhio1k.gif

were you wearing a detroit hat? that might be the reason :manny:

i grabbed a mouse with this coupon and had no problems..but i went on 117th and marshfield thou..
I was wearing a seersucker suit. Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago, probably didn't like this so much. Once he knew I was looking for the keyboard he decided to get really testy with me. First, he pretended like they didn't have any, then I pulled out a inventory print out that I got from the downtown Staples stating that they had 17 in stock. It wasn't until I pointed out that they were hidden behind the counter in a stack, covered with other stuff that I made him admit that he was lying to me.

When I took some time to look up their company policy he started using really foul language to me as well. He wouldn't stop hovering over my shoulder and following me around until I calmly stated "You are making me very uncomfortable."

He then got really hostile and started giving me a bunch of nonsense about how he was NEVER going to give me my discount. Outrageous. He threatened me after I calmly asked for him to follow the rules as stated.

I'm definitely going to report him to corporate. I did a lot of research and found out emails to several high ranking managers that oversee their Chicago operations. There is no way that Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago is the person they want representing their company.

If you don't want this to happen to you I ask that you tell Staples on Twitter that Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago treats his customers disrespectfully.

concise

Veteran
Daps
I was wearing a seersucker suit. Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago, probably didn't like this so much. Once he knew I was looking for the keyboard he decided to get really testy with me. First, he pretended like they didn't have any, then I pulled out a inventory print out that I got from the downtown Staples stating that they had 17 in stock. It wasn't until I pointed out that they were hidden behind the counter in a stack, covered with other stuff that I made him admit that he was lying to me.

When I took some time to look up their company policy he started using really foul language to me as well. He wouldn't stop hovering over my shoulder and following me around until I calmly stated "You are making me very uncomfortable."

He then got really hostile and started giving me a bunch of nonsense about how he was NEVER going to give me my discount. Outrageous. He threatened me after I calmly asked for him to follow the rules as stated.

I'm definitely going to report him to corporate. I did a lot of research and found out emails to several high ranking managers that oversee their Chicago operations. There is no way that Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago is the person they want representing their company.

If you don't want this to happen to you I ask that you tell Staples on Twitter that Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago treats his customers disrespectfully.

:laff: This reads like a CL "rants & raves" post! :pachaha:

Get him.:smugfavre:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

:laff: at trying to SEO this guy's internet rep. It appears to be working.

screenshot2012072715362.png

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
:laff: at trying to SEO this guy's internet rep. It appears to be working.

screenshot2012072715362.png
Well, Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago, needs to be brought to the attention of the people at Staples Corporate. I wonder if they support Ryan Tokarz's dishonesty and his blatant violation of the Staples policy. I wonder if Ryan Tokarz is the face that Staples wants representing them in front of customers. Does Staples stand by employees that lie to, intimidate, and threaten people who want to spend money there?