your local staples is giving away free wireless logitech keyboards,mouse,webcams

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Edit: The_Nigerian how do you find what they have in supply like that??
Edit 2: I just called them again....and asked for it. The guy was like it is in our mid stock, which is why it is not on display.....:win:.................So if your store says they don't have it, ask them to check the midstock....cause like I said Thursday "we have it", Friday "we don't have it", Satuday "we do have it".........triple check...
Well, I went to the downtown location and a brother working there helped me out and printed out the entire inventory for every store in the Chicagoland area.

Ryan Tokarz, a manager at the Staples located at 1130 South Canal Street in Chicago, didn't know I had this information so he tried to tell me that they didn't have them knowing damn well where they were. He had 17 on hand and they were all hidden.

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
They're going to be killing this shyt ASAP. Those nerds on slickdeals prolly gonna make Staples mad as hell with this shyt.

:russ:

Breh, SD folk been makin' a lot of stores mad, for quite some time now. I'm pretty sure they were behind the HP Touchpad rush, last year. I've been eatin' good off that site for about a year now :popcorn:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I just checked the address on google maps, and I don't know if it's still accurate.

1130 South Canal Street Staples...

is that between the Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins and a Chase Bank?

:ohhh:
This is his business card:

1s1cvd.jpg

Yeah, it's 1130 South Canal Street

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
im starting to understand how thenigerian feels.

the keyboards are out of stock today. got a mouse

a supervisor was straight up douche to me today. my negotiation skills did get me 25 off after arguing for with him for a while but i really didn't want to pay $5 for the mouse either.

he wasnt letting me get the mouse for free period. i did pay the 5. im going to set up shop on craigslist now.

doing the survey online from the receipt that will be viewed by the stores manager. i just hope he wasnt the general manager.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
went to staples earlier this afternoon to pick up number 2...this store actually hid the supply up top :russ:..anyways i found it and went to the register...this time i used the 5 dollar coupon after the cashier matched the online ad....then the 25 dollar coupon...came to nothing...i was like :obama:...cashier was like :upsetfavre:...then i was like let me get some candy for the purchase :troll:..she called her manager over who told me that i couldnt use the 5 dollar one even though it went through...so i just paid another 5.34 for a keyboard and george jefferson walked out the door