your local staples is giving away free wireless logitech keyboards,mouse,webcams

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
:hula:
It worked!!! I printed out that it was 29.99 online, and that it was in stock in my store. It's out of stock online now, so they might try to say they can't find it.... Also they tried to hide all the k400s way in the back of the store away from all the other keyboards :lolbron:

Thanks murdock<333 :hug:

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
:hula:
It worked!!! I printed out that it was 29.99 online, and that it was in stock in my store. It's out of stock online now, so they might try to say they can't find it.... Also they tried to hide all the k400s way in the back of the store away from all the other keyboards :lolbron:

Thanks murdock<333 :hug:

:shake:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Only 1 store in Houston has it, and that's on the other side of town. Houston has to be the worst shopping citys in terms of getting what you want.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Printer is acting like a bytch right now :sadbron:

I wonder if its worth trooping to kinkos to print this coupon out. :ohhh:

fukk it it aint worth the time.

:pacspit: Lexmark Printers

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
there's one down the road from my complex...but i prolly wont be able to get to it until saturday morning..i hope they still have them in stock..i used to work for these mufukkas at store and corporate level:beli:...its time to get over them on something :troll:

im gonna get 2...one for the living room tv and one for the bedroom

Daps
So, it worked got 2 at two different stores down the street from each other. One was the last in the store. $5 each :obama:

In both stores, they weren't with the rest of the keyboards so I had to ask. One had 'em tucked away on a top top shelf, the other had it's own special display case. The sales reps/cashiers at both stores were helpful....they don't give a fukk if the the store is being fleeced, which is what I expected.

At both stores, the cashier scanned each coupon w/o reading the fine print. The only reason the $5 coupon didn't work for me was because of the $30 minimum purchase. The first time, I gave 'em the $25 coupon first....my mistake. The second time I gave her the $5 coupon first...she said the system didn't like it cuz it 1 penny short of $30...if I was thinking, I woulda purchased some candy or some shyt to make it take...ahh well. :yeshrug:

Can't say both will work, but if you're trying remember to buy another small item (or try the coupon BEFORE making them change the price of the keyboard) and be sure to use the $5 coupon BEFORE trying the $25 coupon.

Anyways, good look OP.:myman: