Your homeboys girl messing up the plans unappreciation

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
For one,I'm not into to most of the things guys are into doing with their friends.

2, I won't even try to hang with my boyfriend and his friends because I don't want him to feel as if he can't be himself around his friends. Only insecure females want to hang around her man and his friends all the time.

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
the thing that sucks is sometimes when his phone is disconnected, he calls me from her phone so im not sure if i should pick up or not. one time i picked up thinkin it was him

me : hello

her : is tony wit u?

me : ..............

*hangs up*

:deadrose:

Heat

Daps
Reppin
Heart of the city
Who cares, shut up

this is a loose cover of the don's thread. 3rd cover in the past week.

Anyway, this thread reaches me, because of one my friends is really involved into this kind shyt. Girl never leaves him alone calling him at my house or on our cellphones asking us to speak with him. Calling him about stupid dumb shyt like don't forget the dog needs food for tomorrow. Wtf??

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Breh... I hate this shyt with a passion

Me and 3 of the homies took a trip to Miami past jan

No later than an hour after we check into the hotel his girl starts blowing his phone up, crying and shyt talking about "how could you just leave me here, you never take me anywhere"

Next day she's going off on Twitter, saying how he's not allowed on any more trips :snoop: blowing up his phone still runining this dudes vacation (and by extension ours too)

We get back to the A, she comes to pick this nikka up from the airport and hits the whole crew with the middle finger as they drive off. We all looking like :wtf:

She ends up putting this nikka on lockdown and doesn't let him kick it with the fellas anymore (yes you read that right :smh:)

And the kicker: they got a baby together and he's only 21 :wow:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Who cares, shut up

Anyway, this thread reaches me, because of one my friends is really involved into this kind shyt. Girl never leaves him alone calling him at my house or on our cellphones asking us to speak with him. Calling him about stupid dumb shyt like don't forget the dog needs food for tomorrow. Wtf??

Like this type of information couldn't keep until he got home:noah:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

No later than an hour after we check into the hotel his girl starts blowing his phone up, crying and shyt talking about "how could you just leave me here, you never take me anywhere"

Next day she's going off on Twitter, saying how he's not allowed on any more trips :snoop: blowing up his phone still runining this dudes vacation (and by extension ours too)

We get back to the A, she comes to pick this nikka up from the airport and hits the whole crew with the middle finger as they drive off. We all looking like :wtf:

She ends up putting this nikka on lockdown and doesn't let him kick it with the fellas anymore (yes you read that right :smh:)

:what: not even a man

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC

damn that story just pisses me off son i wish i didn't even read that fukk i need to go have a cigarette

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Damn this thread is frustrating as fukk. Makes me appreciate my father x10.