Your homeboys girl messing up the plans unappreciation

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I myself am the guy with the gf amongst my boys, and reading some of these stories is just hilarious. I don't see how some dudes allow this shyt. Me and my boys will go out for drinks once maybe twice a week to our local pub to watch the game or just talk shyt. And I have never taken my woman to that. That shyt would just be real awkward. I do remember a close friend of mine who got this lady preggo, she was 45 and he was 23:no:
That nikka would ride out with us everywhere until he knocked her up, I remember her calling my phone trying to talk to him :scusthov:
Sad to say, it's a miracle when he actually chills and has a drink with all his boys again.

:what: :ooh: :dead: :snoop:

So many questions about that one....lmao...

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:what: :ooh: :dead: :snoop:

So many questions about that one....lmao...

Yea man, I remember the night they met too. We were in the club, and next thing I know he's dancing with this chick. After that, everything was history. Our entire crew tried to talk this fool to not get serious, next thig you know he tells us she's preggo:ld:
I swear he was over her crib EVERYDAY, after she had the baby, dude been staying at his moms house again. I told him, I think she used you for your seed

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I can tell y'all so many funny stories about that weird ass relationship:laugh::snoop:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
From experience, the type of dudes that let a girl push them away from the crew are nikkas that had little success with women while he was single. So he never wants to mess up that guaranteed p*ssy he is now getting.

Seen it happen in my crew and others.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i had 2 incidents where my gf displayed this type of behavior

1. labor day weekend last year we went to DC for my homie's wedding. since it was my friend i planned and paid for everything on the trip: airfare, hotel, rental car, food. she got a free trip out of the deal Now on the day we touched down in DC my homie's bachelor party was that night and i told my gf that i was going to go..she got all indignant like "what am i supposed to do?"..i was like well if you want you can drop me off at the restaurant and pick me up at whatever time...she didn't want to do that because she doesnt like driving or having to follow a gps. :rudy: i tried to arrange for her to have my homie's wife-to-be pick her up and go to her bachelorette party...but something happened and it fell through. i gave her like 30 bucks for whatever dinner and told her you're not a prisoner you can go somewhere..then she's like i dont want to go out by myself..i was like whatever ill be back later...i came back annihilated sometime around 4:30 and she got mad at me for coming in that late, waking her up, and turning on the hallway room lights. When i came to 5 hours later i went downstairs looking for her and saw she was at the hotel computer playing around. Having the nerve to not speak to me.:stopitslime: I told her straight up "there wasn't going to be all that no talking nonsense....you came on this trip as my date because youre my gf on my dime...you can be mad all you want but whatever pre wedding activities my homie is doing then im doing...i could have easily went on this by myself"..we were going to meet my brother for brunch and i didnt want him seeing that shyt..had to make things real clear...we had no problems for the rest of the trip

2. me and a couple of my boys are planning a trip to jamaica...a trip my gf is not a fan of because she's not a fan of most of my boys due to how they treat women and the shyt they get into...she thinks their bad behaviors will rub off on me being so far away...i told her i didnt trip when you and your best friend (who's currently a sideline ho for a married cat) went to trinidad and some other south american country and if im going to go i will go...she sent me an e-mail a little later on what i can't do if i go to jamaica

no smoking
no suggestive dancing w/ local and/or tourist females
no giving out ur phone numbers (cell and/or room)
no smoking
no wifebeaters or any clingy shirts that show off your physique
no topless swimming
no talking/flirting with females
no smoking

:leostare:she was serious with this shyt while i was rollin....silly ass females man

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

1. labor day weekend last year we went to DC for my homie's wedding. since it was my friend i planned and paid for everything on the trip: airfare, hotel, rental car, food. she got a free trip out of the deal Now on the day we touched down in DC my homie's bachelor party was that night and i told my gf that i was going to go..she got all indignant like "what am i supposed to do?"..i was like well if you want you can drop me off at the restaurant and pick me up at whatever time...she didn't want to do that because she doesnt like driving or having to follow a gps. :rudy: i tried to arrange for her to have my homie's wife-to-be pick her up and go to her bachelorette party...but something happened and it fell through. i gave her like 30 bucks for whatever dinner and told her you're not a prisoner you can go somewhere..then she's like i dont want to go out by myself..i was like whatever ill be back later...i came back annihilated sometime around 4:30 and she got mad at me for coming in that late, waking her up, and turning on the hallway room lights. When i came to 5 hours later i went downstairs looking for her and saw she was at the hotel computer playing around. Having the nerve to not speak to me.:stopitslime: I told her straight up "there wasn't going to be all that no talking nonsense....you came on this trip as my date because youre my gf on my dime...you can be mad all you want but whatever pre wedding activities my homie is doing then im doing...i could have easily went on this by myself"..we were going to meet my brother for brunch and i didnt want him seeing that shyt..had to make things real clear...we had no problems for the rest of the trip

2. me and a couple of my boys are planning a trip to jamaica...a trip my gf is not a fan of because she's not a fan of most of my boys due to how they treat women and the shyt they get into...she thinks their bad behaviors will rub off on me being so far away...i told her i didnt trip when you and your best friend (who's currently a sideline ho for a married cat) went to trinidad and some other south american country and if im going to go i will go...she sent me an e-mail a little later on what i can't do if i go to jamaica

:leostare:she was serious with this shyt while i was rollin....silly ass females man

:jawalrus:

That list man....dam

We are sooo silly sometimes :laugh:

Like a man going to any of that

Why she so scared you gonna smoke? :jawalrus:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:russ: Go ahead....cos I still can't even fathom that shyt. I bet dude's mother is probably the same age or younger.

Yea they actually are, crazy huh. I'll tell y'all a story that always made me laugh and SMH at the same time. So when my boy started dating this lady, she lived in her own house with her 2 daughter, one of her daughters baby daddy, and her grand daughter (daughter of her daughter). That shyt was basically a zoo:facepalm:
Anyways one morning my boy is eating breakfast in the garage(said it was the only place in that house there was any peace and quiet), and as he's eating, the baby daddy of the one daughter walks in to blaze. After he's done he looks at my boy and tells him "yo nikka your new in this house, go make me some breakfast":huhldup:
My boy then proceeded to hit me up, and say "bro I can't take this shyt, listen to what happened this morning". I told him you need to get up outta there

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps

I dont believe that shyt for a minute:comeon:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps

:wtf:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Yea they actually are, crazy huh. I'll tell y'all a story that always made me laugh and SMH at the same time. So when my boy started dating this lady, she lived in her own house with her 2 daughter, one of her daughters baby daddy, and her grand daughter (daughter of her daughter). That shyt was basically a zoo:facepalm:
Anyways one morning my boy is eating breakfast in the garage(said it was the only place in that house there was any peace and quiet), and as he's eating, the baby daddy of the one daughter walks in to blaze. After he's done he looks at my boy and tells him "yo nikka your new in this house, go make me some breakfast":huhldup:
My boy then proceeded to hit me up, and say "bro I can't take this shyt, listen to what happened this morning". I told him you need to get up outta there
hell naw me and dude would've been throwing hands, that type of shyt don't slide in my book

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I dont believe that shyt for a minute:comeon:

breh i mentioned the jamaica one on sohh before in the random thoughts thread....i couldn't make that up if i wanted to lol..no fairytales here

bedroom i'z - at a party or on vaca i like to smoke a little....her ex was a weedhead and she associates that with him..if im going to ja why the fukk would i not want to smoke the shyt they got :laugh:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
breh i mentioned the jamaica one on sohh before in the random thoughts thread....i couldn't make that up if i wanted to lol..no fairytales here

bedroom i'z - at a party or on vaca i like to smoke a little....her ex was a weedhead and she associates that with him.if im g.oing to ja why the fukk would i not want to smoke the shyt they got :laugh:

That's what I'm saying:wtf:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
hell naw me and dude would've been throwing hands, that type of shyt don't slide in my book

That's what I told him. But at the same time I was laughing :russ:
He said he cursed him out and just walked away. He should've known from that point on nothing good was going to come out of that whole situation:beli:
I guess dude was just trying to intimidate him, since he was the only man in the house, and now my boy was starting to stay there. But think about it, who in their right minds just tells some random guy "make me breakfast" the fukk is that:russ::stopitslime: