GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Umm, put that bytch in her place, since he's not going to do it

That's all the way outta pocket, unless yall really close like dat:snoop:

I absolutely hate insecure, shyt starting ass females.

I'm the god father of her daughter but that's it we ain't close. This nikka keep talkin bout he gon leave here but doesn't want to split his daughters up. I'm like nikka I guess u just gonna be miserable the rest of you're life.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
sometimes we chill at one of my nikkas cribs and his girl just be coming outside and sitting there, chain smokes cigs not serving any purpose. luckily the bytch dont smoke, cuz i would be mad if she always jumped in our cyphers. but we all just be like :wtf: go inside bytch.

also, whenever my dude isnt home and isnt pickin up his phone, or if its disconnected/off...she starts calling and texting all of his boys one by one. we all link up and im like "yo ur girl blew up my phone son" then 2 of our other boys are like "hahaha she called u too?" "she texted me asking if u were wit me" etc. like no joke, thats pathetic. i be tellin my nikka i would never let that go down. i cant avoid this bytch either cuz when i change my number she just goes in his phone and gets my number out of it. i put her on the blacklist so it goes straight to voicemail, and u can literally see her one by one trying to call me, up to 12 times. then she goes and uses the house phone or her moms phone. like :wtf: you serious b?!?!?

that aint no made up shyt either

oh i believe you my homeboy girl will call until someone answers pathetic nikka need to check her. :damn:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The one thing I can't stand is when chicks get irrationally jealous of the friendship between you and your bredrin. One dude (we ain't friends anymore btw cos of something else) was like "between you and me, my wife thinks I don't pay enough attention to her when you're around" I'm thinking :wtf: we only speak like once every few weeks, if that!

I swear, some of these broads are crazy. Until I meet a new woman, I ain't hanging out with couples anymore. I don't need the bullshyt.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
The one thing I can't stand is when chicks get irrationally jealous of the friendship between you and your bredrin. One dude (we ain't friends anymore btw cos of something else) was like "between you and me, my wife thinks I don't pay enough attention to her when you're around" I'm thinking :wtf: we only speak like once every few weeks, if that!

I swear, some of these broads are crazy. Until I meet a new woman, I ain't hanging out with couples anymore. I don't need the bullshyt.

haha damn. that reminds me of one of my boys. i met him thru his girl. we matched up on an L and me and dude ended up becoming boys. he knew about cars and systems, and i needed a mechanic badly so he started workin on my car and hookin up my systems n shyt. it got to the point she would come home talkin shyt to him because he would be doin shyt and not giving her the spotlight. dude didnt kno anybody out here so it was cool for him to have a real nikka to kick it wit. she was really on some jealous shyt. its ridiculous how females act sometimes, and in their minds they really think they are right

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
my homeboy saying you should get a girl so we could double date n shyt. i'm like :rudy: nikka ya girl lame as fukk and constantly calls. We go to the store n pick up some brew n this bytch callin' him askin how long you gon be gone? :wtf: If she can't reach him bytch will call my phone asking to speak to him. I damn near not even wanna hangout with this nikka anymore cuz the nikka can never enjoy himself. She has no fukkin friends sits in the house all day wanna be around the "nikkas" even if we're on the porch bytch will come outside and say "can u come in" he ask "why" she's like "I want you around me" :wtf: :laff: i don't know how he deals with it.

:scusthov:

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
my homeboy saying you should get a girl so we could double date n shyt. i'm like :rudy: nikka ya girl lame as fukk and constantly calls. We go to the store n pick up some brew n this bytch callin' him askin how long you gon be gone? :wtf: If she can't reach him bytch will call my phone asking to speak to him. I damn near not even wanna hangout with this nikka anymore cuz the nikka can never enjoy himself. She has no fukkin friends sits in the house all day wanna be around the "nikkas" even if we're on the porch bytch will come outside and say "can u come in" he ask "why" she's like "I want you around me" :wtf: :laff: i don't know how he deals with it.

dont know how i missed this post. this is exactly word for word what i go thru wit this nikka. crazy thing is, he aint a lame nikka and he knows she be on some bullshyt, but she is just dumb. we be chillin in the back and she opens the sliding the door to tell him some unimportant shyt like "oh jenny was spinning around in the living room and got dizzy, thats why she was laughing so hard"

my boy respond like "oh word?" :aicmon:

they are married and got 3 kids together, so its way deeper than "just get a new gf"

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If she can't reach him bytch will call my phone asking to speak to him.
SMH!

This shyt almost ruined the closest friendship that I made in undergrad.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
dont know how i missed this post. this is exactly word for word what i go thru wit this nikka. crazy thing is, he aint a lame nikka and he knows she be on some bullshyt, but she is just dumb. we be chillin in the back and she opens the sliding the door to tell him some unimportant shyt like "oh jenny was spinning around in the living room and got dizzy, thats why she was laughing so hard"

my boy respond like "oh word?" :aicmon:

they are married and got 3 kids together, so its way deeper than "just get a new gf"

Yea exactly his g/f is mildly retarded I swear bytch dumb as rocks. Whenever she cooks she always needs help like frying chicken. This bytch will be like "How do I know when its done?" I be like :merchant: then me and my homie start laughin and he'll say "don't get these problems bruh" I be like no way I would even put up with that shyt. :aicmon: