Your homeboys girl messing up the plans unappreciation

YBE

Banned
Daps
i know everybody goes thru this at some point. you make plans to go out wit 2 of your boys to have some drinks at the local hooters or winghouse, then from there go watch the game at ______'s house because he having a get together. u call ur boy to confirm and thats where the bullshyt starts

me : Yo we on the way to pick u up, we goin to winghouse right?

boy : Uhhh, yeah about that, my girl wants to come because she dont wanna be alone at the crib

:snoop:

me : fukk it, lets do chilis, they got 2 for 1's

then u get there to pick them up, and your boys girls ex USED TO work at chilis so she dont wanna go there because it will "feel awkward" :sitdown:

*hears my boy and his girl whispering to each other in the backseat*

boy : Yo yall wanna just hit up the pizza spot and dine in there?

me : :what: da fukk ? nikka im tryna have some drinks

homeboy #2 : Yo applebees does 2 for 1's lets just go there

boys girl : oh man i dont wanna be at the place i used to work at

:wow:

after 45 mins of driving around bullshytting, u finally agree on texas roadhouse, and when you and homeboy #2 start talkin bout the game we gonna watch at _____'s crib, ur boys girl makes that face and starts whispering wit her bf.

boy : Yo we not gonna be able to make it over there, my girl dont get along wit ______'s girl (because they had an a fallout 6 years ago.)

At this point u say fukk it and call it quits.

me : iight fukk it, lets just go back to ur crib and twist up

*homeboys girl makes that weird face again*

*hears them whispering again*

boy : can we stop at kohls on the way ?

(meanwhile kohls is 10 minutes OUT of the way)

*in my head thinkin damn im NEVER chillin wit this nikka and his girl again*

u look over at homeboy #2 and u can tell he is thinkin the same exact shyt.

i can go on and on forever brehs. why bytches always gotta fukk shyt up so the convenience is totally in their favor?

fukking hilarious :laff:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
haha damn. that reminds me of one of my boys. i met him thru his girl. we matched up on an L and me and dude ended up becoming boys. he knew about cars and systems, and i needed a mechanic badly so he started workin on my car and hookin up my systems n shyt. it got to the point she would come home talkin shyt to him because he would be doin shyt and not giving her the spotlight. dude didnt kno anybody out here so it was cool for him to have a real nikka to kick it wit. she was really on some jealous shyt. its ridiculous how females act sometimes, and in their minds they really think they are right

The funny is thing is, we NEVER bytch when they want to hang out and gossip with their lil dumb ass friends. In fact, we actually look forward to that shyt lol.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
My homeboy was just complaining to me last night because of this. When he and his girl was dating, that nicca could come and go as he pleased, shawty kept it moving. Ever since they got married though, that nicca can't even go to Happy Hour without her wanting to go. He done got so tired of niccas leaving him out the loop because of ol girl, he's starting to resent her. So he came back home for the three-day weekend and was venting over weed and drinks at the crib. I simply replied, "you shouldn't have married the bytch." He didn't get angry at my comment whatsoever.
:yeshrug:

YBE

Banned
Daps
sometimes we chill at one of my nikkas cribs and his girl just be coming outside and sitting there, chain smokes cigs not serving any purpose. luckily the bytch dont smoke, cuz i would be mad if she always jumped in our cyphers. but we all just be like :wtf: go inside bytch.

also, whenever my dude isnt home and isnt pickin up his phone, or if its disconnected/off...she starts calling and texting all of his boys one by one. we all link up and im like "yo ur girl blew up my phone son" then 2 of our other boys are like "hahaha she called u too?" "she texted me asking if u were wit me" etc. like no joke, thats pathetic. i be tellin my nikka i would never let that go down. i cant avoid this bytch either cuz when i change my number she just goes in his phone and gets my number out of it. i put her on the blacklist so it goes straight to voicemail, and u can literally see her one by one trying to call me, up to 12 times. then she goes and uses the house phone or her moms phone. like :wtf: you serious b?!?!?

that aint no made up shyt either

nikka....you can NOT be serious :what:

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
the thing that sucks is sometimes when his phone is disconnected, he calls me from her phone so im not sure if i should pick up or not. one time i picked up thinkin it was him

me : hello

her : is tony wit u?

me : ..............

*hangs up*

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Calling all the dudes boys cos he isn't picking up the phone is just TOO MUCH. That's some crazy possessive shyt right there. No way I'd stand for that.

What's she doing with all them dude's numbers though anyway? :usure:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Happened to me last night... Went out drinking and my homeboy left his phone at home. This bytch must have called my phone 25 times thru the night, finally this dude just told her to pick him up and bounced :snoop:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
this is a loose cover of the don's thread. 3rd cover in the past week.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I remember me and 2 of my other bros was suppose to go to magic mountain and stay over the weekend over there. one dude is married, only got married cuz they had a kid which me and my other bro were strongly against. but anyway we planned this weeks ahead and he talkin bout yeah he gonna go. like a day before he call talkin bout he cant go cuz his job didnt give him approval of his vacation...but me and my other homie knew it was cuz of his girl:wtb:

YBE

Banned
Daps
That's what I'm saying.

She has toooooo much access to his life.

His friend needs to get his balls out of her fake Louie bag and tell
her to kick rocks.

all facts my nig. i almost gotta re-read that to make sure im not exaggerating. i almost cant believe it myself.

yea....cuz. it's time for an intervention. reading that had me :merchant:

Daps
this is a loose cover of the don's thread. 3rd cover in the past week.

:wtf:

anyway, damn brehs, I was trippin cuz my boy disappeared off the face of the earth cuz of his girl but ur stories are 100x worse.