Your go to generic lager/pilser/light beer (1 regional, 1 national)

Daps
these havent been mentioned yet but are strong numbers 2s for me

20210629044846_file_60db4eee71e2e_60db4ef4286ea.jpg

I had landshark at one of those seafood boil places.... tastes like blue moon, it's a great pairing with the spicy seafood :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm picky about my beer. When we tailgate at Fresno State games I buy Modelo Especial.

Regionally Drakes makes a good Pilsner. I'll even buy a keg of that every so often.

This man knows. I can't turn down a Modelo :ohlawd:

Drakes is a piff Pilsner. They got a bar/brewery near me called the Barn that's poppin during the Summer .

Spoiled at how many micro breweries and beer speciality bars we got in Sacramento.

Cheap beers , @Ed MOTHERfukkING G , I love that beer you mentioned from Washington. Gonna be back there again in August, copping a 30 pack for the squad.

Lone Star beer in Texas is not bad but I LOVE LABBAT BLUE. I've only seen it in the states when Im in Ohio but a twelve pack gained me some lifelong friends:smugbiden:

On a national scale, a Coors Light out of the freezer with them blue mountains:noah:
Them Budlight Cheladas held me down . I got Tecate for the cheap Mexican beer .

Goose Island Pilsner from Chicago is amazing too and cheap . They had a beer garden after I ran the Chicago Marathon years back right inside the finish line and it was all you can drink :shaq:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
i went to the heineken museum/factor or whatever in amsterdam, and it tasted 5x better than how it tastes here ... wow:whew:
Yeah same took the visit there, shyt was so crisp :takedat:. I was staying at the Bulldog (hostel) in Amsterdam that also had a bar in the lobby and they had it on tap. It was wild. My guess is because the beer does less traveling. But yeah, best beer I’ve ever had by far.