Your go to generic lager/pilser/light beer (1 regional, 1 national)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This man knows. I can't turn down a Modelo :ohlawd:

Drakes is a piff Pilsner. They got a bar/brewery near me called the Barn that's poppin during the Summer .

Spoiled at how many micro breweries and beer speciality bars we got in Sacramento.

Cheap beers , @Ed MOTHERfukkING G , I love that beer you mentioned from Washington. Gonna be back there again in August, copping a 30 pack for the squad.

Lone Star beer in Texas is not bad but I LOVE LABBAT BLUE. I've only seen it in the states when Im in Ohio but a twelve pack gained me some lifelong friends:smugbiden:

On a national scale, a Coors Light out of the freezer with them blue mountains:noah:
Them Budlight Cheladas held me down . I got Tecate for the cheap Mexican beer .

Goose Island Pilsner from Chicago is amazing too and cheap . They had a beer garden after I ran the Chicago Marathon years back right inside the finish line and it was all you can drink :shaq:

Coors light out of a keg at a Michigan frat party (sig ep IIRC) while in HS was the first beer I ever like :ahh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I had landshark at one of those seafood boil places.... tastes like blue moon, it's a great pairing with the spicy seafood :ehh:
Taste nothing like blue moon. Land shark is just Anheuser-Busch clone of Corona. Blue moon is a wheat ale. Sorry not trying to come off as beer snob.

Last edited:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
My national is bud light platinum....I like the taste :ehh:

My regional would be 805 ...that's a refreshing beverage after a hard day

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
regional
630150.png

national, idk what to put else here haha
Steel_Reserve_bottle_1800x1800_transparent.png

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yeah same took the visit there, shyt was so crisp :takedat:. I was staying at the Bulldog (hostel) in Amsterdam that also had a bar in the lobby and they had it on tap. It was wild. My guess is because the beer does less traveling. But yeah, best beer I’ve ever had by far.

Noticed this too about Heineken beer while at a Music Festival in Croatia last Summer. I wasn't going to drink it until the French Squad I was with kept buying round after round. Tasted amazing:ohhh: