Your go to generic lager/pilser/light beer (1 regional, 1 national)

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
No need to be elitest about beer breh. There's a type for everyone and every occasion.
porters are underrated too

you kinda gimped the thread making it only about pilsners tho

sittin here like Gizzle got another platinum thread on his hands then i see we only talking about beer found at circle ks

giphy.gif

stella or tecate
then for the home team

my girls brother in law swears by terrapin, some of em are real good i havent had this one tho

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
porters are underrated too

you kinda gimped the thread making it only about pilsners tho

sittin here like Gizzle got another platinum thread on his hands then i see we only talking about beer found at circle ks

giphy.gif
Gas stations by me have unreal beer selections these days

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Gas stations by me have unreal beer selections these days

yeah they do, trying to be funny :mjcry: when I said when I look in the mirror I see a bronze handsome gentlemen. you said to me "thats not a mirror, thats a window" :sadbron:

I fux wit both of these brands heavy.

Especially that Voodoo Ranger.

I can't drink Bud and Miller and shyt like that anymore. Not malt liquor either. shyt is just terrible tasting.

When they keep taking about boycotting Bud and Miller... I been boycotting them shyts for a couple decades now. Cause they suck.

Shout out to Budweiser Chelada tho. The Mexican clamato mix joints.
cheladas are my shyt too

like to hit it with alil worcester, tabasco, some marjoram and then pepper on a frosted glass mug

ever since i tried "mexican bloody mary" i been gettin cheladas. Got children now so cant drink at the same rate i used to tho

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh them shyts nasty to me.
I prefer a nice cider

IPA's are definitely something you have to get your weight up to enjoy. There's some lighter ones that are good introductions to the style but whenever I let someone try the ones I drink they instantly hit the :huhldup:. I forget how the bitterness hits you the first time. I've been drinking them so much the bitter end isn't as noticable and I can pick up the depth of the other flavors.

Try a Hazy IPA. There's more citrus notes and it's more palatable for most people.

But we have. And I like IPA, but the idea that we never tried it because we also appreciate Bud or Natty doesn't mean we've never had tricerihops or Space dust

I'm moreso talking about brehs who won't try them because they think they're cac beers.

I will say that when you drink IPA's frequently you get used to the heavier, thicker mouth feel. A Heineken, Yuenling, or Newcastle level beer feels as thin as water. I can't mess with beers in that class.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Dog you gotta be the same person as me lol

I bought a 30 of Rolling Rock that held me down for a minute...it's delicious and cheap as hell
you must be tripping because i would never be caught dead rooting for the washington commanders :mjcry:

schlereth-redskins.gif

EDIT thought you were @mastermind :dead:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
yeah they are great. their flagship beer Hopsecutioner gets me wasted easy lol
yup thats the green can i think

he always buys the variety packs, thats another reason i like the voodoo ones cause the variety

low key the voodoo ranger look like Cam Newton tho :skip:

image9.jpeg
:jbhmm:
735093C5-4384-405F-8881-5E9AA98BAB9C.png