Your girl gets knocked out, what do you do?

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
jealous/ugly hoes always used to start shyt with my ex, but it never escalated

but with that said, I'm straight knocking hoes out if they touch my girl, and I'll knock they nikka out also. I used to box heavy and I'm southpaw, it will be a scary sight for an average non mma/boxer to fukk with me

I gives no fukk
False senses of confidence have niccas waking up wiping dirt off the back of their heads or gently feeling around their cranium for knots. Any average man with some size on him and in decent shape can atleast defend himself against anyone.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My girl never been in a fight in her life, and would never let a situation get to the point where another chick would want to fight her. That said, if some bytch and her raggedy friends tried to lay hands on her, she would lose because she's got no hand skills, therefore I'm treating those bytches with extreme prejudice, swift violence and thorough combinations to the face. She will never get knocked out, because any female trying to fight her gotta fight me first like I'm an underboss stage in a beat-em up game, and none shall pass.
:what:

How is it possible to be an adult and never been in a fight in your life?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
False senses of confidence have niccas waking up wiping dirt off the back of their heads or gently feeling around their cranium for knots. Any average man with some size on him and in decent shape can atleast defend himself against anyone.
You don't me tho my nikka

Neither do you know my height, weight, and my conditioning