Your girl gets knocked out, what do you do?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I think u would probably have to step in either way. If she started the fight, u pick her up and get her out of there quick. If not, u would have to get involved cause if u don't, she won't look at u the same way ever again after that. Having a girl, a situation like that will arise at some point, so u gotta be ready to step in.

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
Why are you with some fighty-ass bytch in the first place?:yeshrug:

:whoo:Bruh I aint dating no jive hamster ass hoe... I was just wondering the opinions of yall.

I saw a meme about some weak ass dude who pretended to sleep next to his girl after she got :deadmanny:

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
I think u would probably have to step in either way. If she started the fight, u pick her up and get her out of there quick. If not, u would have to get involved cause if u don't, she won't look at u the same way ever again after that. Having a girl, a situation like that will arise at some point, so u gotta be ready to step in.

That's not what i was saying bruh. I was sayin more in the lines of her getting k'o... wether she started it or not

Daps
If she started the fight, you leave her there to leak on herself. Send her a txt message saying, "Yea it's been fun but nah I'm good. Deuces."

If she was defending a friend, you throw blows till the room is cleared; consequences be damned.

If she got sucker punched, you pick her up, put her in the car, ice her wounds, and come up with a plan for revenge.

Ill handle it just like that :birdman:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
It wouldn't happen because i'm getting involved no matter what. My chick would never start a fight either, that's for nothin a$$ hoes. If she is fighting, i'm breaking me a h0e jaw and she isn't the type to fight a man and i'm too old for that sh1t, so he will most likely get shot.