Your girl gets knocked out, what do you do?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Give ol' girl one of these;
smokey.gif

This.:russ:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
My girl never been in a fight in her life, and would never let a situation get to the point where another chick would want to fight her. That said, if some bytch and her raggedy friends tried to lay hands on her, she would lose because she's got no hand skills, therefore I'm treating those bytches with extreme prejudice, swift violence and thorough combinations to the face. She will never get knocked out, because any female trying to fight her gotta fight me first like I'm an underboss stage in a beat-em up game, and none shall pass.
:pachaha:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
jealous/ugly hoes always used to start shyt with my ex, but it never escalated

but with that said, I'm straight knocking hoes out if they touch my girl, and I'll knock they nikka out also. I used to box heavy and I'm southpaw, it will be a scary sight for an average non mma/boxer to fukk with me

I gives no fukk

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
If she's starting fights then she's not my girl.

If she's jawing back and forth with a broad that's gonna lead to a fight then she's not my girl.

If random broads are trying to jump her or try her, I'm going secret service when a gunshot goes off.

Fighting over the age of 18 is ratchet behavior,I don't want a chick who wants to do that calling herself my girl.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i couldnt just stand there and allow her to get knocked out in the 1st place. But i would apply brute force to stop any attacks on her :cape:

Layla Hunnam

Goddess of BK
Daps
Reppin
North Scorea
If my BF got knocked the fukk out my blade is coming out.... I couldn't stand there and watch him get his ass beat..

If I get knocked out he better murk everyone involved, then take my ass home.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It wouldn't happen because i'm getting involved no matter what. My chick would never start a fight either, that's for nothin a$$ hoes. If she is fighting, i'm breaking me a h0e jaw and she isn't the type to fight a man and i'm too old for that sh1t, so he will most likely get shot.

:dead:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Girl I'm dating go into an argument with a chick at the bar and the chick is alot bigger than the broad I was with and the bigger chick slapped the shyt outta her. I beat that chick's ass. I fukked her face all up. She shouldn't of slapped the chick I was with. I felt like she disrespected me by doing that.