Your girl gets knocked out, what do you do?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
If she started it that's on her.

If someone else started it, I'm hauling ass.

:laff::laff:

laughing-hard.jpg

laugh.png

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
This reminds me of a guy who used to like me. Dude told me of a incident that happened when he went on a date with a chik and they were spotted eating somewhere buy her ex. The ex walked right up to her, asked her what she was doing there with him and slapped the gall shyt out of her. I asked him what did he do....................THIS fukkER SAID he was stunned and confused and didn't want to get in their beef so he looked at the ex and yelled "Slap her again!"
I was like :krs:.......:laff: As fk'd up as that is, he said he did not want that fight and ol girl got up and left with the ex.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This reminds me of a guy who used to like me. Dude told me of a incident that happened when he went on a date with a chik and they were spotted eating somewhere buy her ex. The ex walked right up to her, asked her what she was doing there with him and slapped the gall shyt out of her. I asked him what did he do....................THIS fukkER SAID he was stunned and confused and didn't want to get in their beef so he looked at the ex and yelled "Slap her again!"
I was like :krs:.......:laff: As fk'd up as that is, he said he did not want that fight and ol girl got up and left with the ex.

So he basically talked himself out of some p*ssy that night. :wow:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Any girl I'm with wouldn't start a fight for no reason because I wouldn't be with a raggedy bytch sooo if a situation came up where a group of girls started talking shyt and she said something back in retaliation and they just jump her ass, I'm cleaning all them dustbuckets out like