Your girl gets knocked out, what do you do?

Xerokh

Rookie
Daps
:to: If your girl gets in a fight and gets knocked the fukk out what are you suppose to do?

You fight her man... You hit the bytch...

or you just kinda poke at her and tell her to get her ass up cause you got shyt to do?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
My girl never been in a fight in her life, and would never let a situation get to the point where another chick would want to fight her. That said, if some bytch and her raggedy friends tried to lay hands on her, she would lose because she's got no hand skills, therefore I'm treating those bytches with extreme prejudice, swift violence and thorough combinations to the face. She will never get knocked out, because any female trying to fight her gotta fight me first like I'm an underboss stage in a beat-em up game, and none shall pass.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give ol' girl one of these;
smokey.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
My girl never been in a fight in her life, and would never let a situation get to the point where another chick would want to fight her. That said, if some bytch and her raggedy friends tried to lay hands on her, she would lose because she's got no hand skills, therefore I'm treating those bytches with extreme prejudice, swift violence and thorough combinations to the face. She will never get knocked out, because any female trying to fight her gotta fight me first like I'm an underboss stage in a beat-em up game, and none shall pass.
:salute:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i call her and tell her that i saw her on WSHH because there is no way she'd be acting like that while i'm around.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she started the fight, you leave her there to leak on herself. Send her a txt message saying, "Yea it's been fun but nah I'm good. Deuces."

If she was defending a friend, you throw blows till the room is cleared; consequences be damned.

If she got sucker punched, you pick her up, put her in the car, ice her wounds, and come up with a plan for revenge.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hmmmm...i dont wanna knock another bytch out but still :patrice:

did she start the fight? If she started it and got knocked the fukk out she gon have to take that L and keep it moving. But if she aint start it then i'd probably do something

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If she was defending a friend, you throw blows till the room is cleared; consequences be damned.

If she got sucker punched, you pick her up, put her in the car, ice her wounds, and come up with a plan for revenge.

That usually ends with places getting shot up :lupe: