Your Games will soon be containing adverts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli:

tenor.gif

They are LYING to all of us and your cool with it!!! :deadrose:

Cool with what nothing has happened

and they signed with EA and some other company never heard of, EA been trash, I deleted Origin of my pC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
True but back then the only way to make money was through selling the game. With all the dlc and micro transactions developers have no excuse for this bullshyt now

True but how much DLC are customers buying. Even with added dlc, game prices are still cheaper today

It's also been the same price for 15 years, can't expect that to last forever.

People allow what they'll accept. For me who's coming from an era where game prices were still higher than today, it's not a biggie to me... Yet

Locking shyt on a disc to sell as DLC was scumbag shyt. Removing shyt already developed to sell as dlc is scummy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Those last gen NBA 2K20 full screen commercials are the fukking worst.

It’s just greed, make a damn f2p version of 2K and drop ads in that version.
yea we pay money to not see commercials now we get full price with commercials?

a message may have to be sent.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
True but how much DLC are customers buying. Even with added dlc, game prices are still cheaper today

It's also been the same price for 15 years, can't expect that to last forever.

People allow what they'll accept. For me who's coming from an era where game prices were still higher than today, it's not a biggie to me... Yet

Locking shyt on a disc to sell as DLC was scumbag shyt. Removing shyt already developed to sell as dlc is scummy
Many games make more on dlc than game sales

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
2k has product placement but what “whole” streaming commercials if any do they have in game?
They definitely show ads during the loading screens. There was even a bit of controversy over them not taking advantage of the faster harddrives in the new consoles because they didn't want to get rid of load screen ads.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait for these fukking greedy publishers to start forcing more loading screens into their games to get these ads off.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
$80 in 1993 money :picard:

Y'all musta been only getting video games like 3 times a year (end of school, birthday, Christmas) and renting everything else.
Dog, the games that came with the consoles back then got regular play because my parents bought me maybe 2 more games over the lifetime of the console.
Had to borrow and trade games with friends.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
$80 in 1993 money :picard:

Y'all musta been only getting video games like 3 times a year (end of school, birthday, Christmas) and renting everything else.
Pretty much. I was so young tho that it didn’t really matter. Between block buster, my friends and holidays, always had something to play.

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
2k has product placement but what “whole” streaming commercials if any do they have in game?
So you didn’t see the commercials for the allstar game last year? Or them promoting Zion signing to Jordan? If you didn’t it’s cool but don’t come under my post being a contrarian my nikka