Reppin
Louisiana
Secret of Mana :blessed:

30332-secret-of-mana-snes-front-cover.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game looks INCREDIBLE...combat is underwhelming tho...I’ll keep pushing and see if it grows on me

shyt looks stunning and I’m curious about the story...most RPGs just aren’t for me tho

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, this is complicated.

I tried a few RPGsz but none of them really stuck with me, partially because I was young, and the 16 bit generation had piff scattered across every genre.

Breath of Fire
Shining Force 2
Secret of Mana
Ogre Battle

All tried, and I never finished any of them.

But then I played Super Mario RPG, and shyt just clicked. It legit might be the GOAT gateway drug game. After that, I went back and FEASTED on whatever piff I could get my hands on. :wow:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
nah
I just let it collect dust for a few weeks and most people already had a copy so I couldnt give it away. I had no intention of playing that shyt again so I threw it into the river/ditch that was close by.

Only game I ever did that with :yeshrug:

Not trying to hate breh... but even if you had no desire to ever play the game again, you couldn’t just put it in a box or shelf forever? Held it and sold it later? I’m legit just blown you tossed a classic game that has real value today (you can probably still sell an OG copy for real money now) in the literal bushes lol