Your first RPG?

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
You got so pissed you threw the game away, breh?!?
nah
I just let it collect dust for a few weeks and most people already had a copy so I couldnt give it away. I had no intention of playing that shyt again so I threw it into the river/ditch that was close by.

Only game I ever did that with :yeshrug:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember a game named Vagrant Story on the PS1
Loved that shyt, grinded for hundreds of hours til i made the best version of weapons in the game.
And I don't really like turn based RPGs like that
Great game for the time. Never got to finish it though.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Pokemon 96

But to be honest I never cared for RPGs as a kid but later became a fan as I got older

When ur a kid ur not trying to be strategic and play turn based style stuff

U just wanna shoot shyt up and see action

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
The first Final Fantasy :old:

I was probably like 10 years old. Me and a buddy played. We never made it super far, we kept starting over with a different party.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Pokemon Yellow but the one that really put me onto RPGs is this Classic:Golden Sun
a9d3053969a0f44bd83ce22795a12ddf.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

:wow: Mine too. What's crazy is I got for what the longest time possibly my favorite game of all time on a fluke. My homie lost one of my games and his moms bought me this. I don't know if any of yall remember but when the game starts up. You can't just press A and get shyt cracking like most games. I thought my joy stick was broke or the game was broke lol(I was getting ready to tell her that shyt wasn't working), but after like 50/11 resets I just sat there and watched the story which lasted about a good three minutes mind you. until you are finally able to play the game. And then i was introduced to turn based battle and was like :mjcry:This shyt is trash. But I'm a kid so one am I gonna do not play the game lol. bout 5 hours in I was HOOKED you couldn't pull me away from that shyt. The story, the gameplay, the characters, man, almost wish i could go back and play it fresh. Still in my top 5 if I"m being honest. And yeah 7 was cool had the updated graphics, but it ain't come close to fukking with FF3(SNES)