Your first RPG?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
220px-Startropics_box.jpg

This weak ass shyt. Probably wasn't even weak, but I was playing this shyt when ps1 an d n64 was out. :francis:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I honestly can't remember the first rpg I ever played, cuz I remember playing some and not liking them. But Secret of Mana was the first one that I enjoyed. Then Chrono Trigger is what hooked me to the genre.

EDIT:

Actually, THIS is the first one that I played and enjoyed. Didn't get really far, as I was really young and didn't quite understand rpgs at the time, but I had fun with my rental of it and wanted to re-rent it, but it just never happened.

220px-Willow_vg_box.jpg

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
KOTOR. I just recently went back and played 1 & 2 and I I prefer the second one now. They need to stop playing and make KOTOR 3.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Final Fantasy 7 on PS1

I made it halfway through the 3rd disk but accidentally deleted my saved data moving too fast. Boy was I sick to my stomach. I was so disgusted with myself I had to take a powernap. Once I got through my 5 stages of grief, I just politely put all the CD's back in the casing and Frisbee' d that shyt into a ditch and let that the water currents carry that shyt to the the shadow realm. Never played anything remotely resembling a FF game since the moment.

fukked up. Me and my friend used to meet up at school to find out how far each other was progressing in that game too. I just couldnt reconcile going through all that grinding and collecting materia and shyt all over again. Bruh just the thought had me shaking. fukk that.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Final Fantasy 7 on PS1

I made it halfway through the 3rd disk but accidentally deleted my saved data moving too fast. Boy was I sick to my stomach. I was so disgusted with myself I had to take a powernap. Once I got through my 5 stages of grief, I just politely put all the CD's back in the casing and Frisbee' d that shyt into a ditch and let that the water currents carry that shyt to the the shadow realm. Never played anything remotely resembling a FF game since the moment.

fukked up. Me and my friend used to meet up at school to find out how far each other was progressing in that game too. I just couldnt reconcile going through all that grinding and collecting materia and shyt all over again. Bruh just the thought had me shaking. fukk that.

You got so pissed you threw the game away, breh?!?