Your definition Of an Alpha Male

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Heard it alot around Osama's death w/ the Seal Team 6 and I hear it in my classes:manny:

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
On the real though, that term is frivolously used. True 'alpha males' are very few and very far in between. Napoleon Bonaparte was an alpha male. Julius Caesar was an alpha male. Jimmy Hoffa was an alpha male. In short, exceptional males are alpha males.
Average guys may have some alpha characteristics or may emulate them to one degree or another but let's be realistic... this macho play my own rules attitude only goes so far. It's not the mark of a true alpha. A true alpha leaves his mark on everyone and everyhing that he touches, on history itself.

:ooh: Nice! Even though he killed himself, I think Hitler would qualify for alpha status when he was in power.

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He killed himself, therefore hes a bytch!

He should have went out in a hail of bullets like scarface, but he gave up. I do agree that you should not kill yourself. It almost negates his time of being a boss hogg and supervillian.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
An alpha chimp could rape whoever and get away with it; DSK got in trouble fukking a maid

You cant be serious. So having the most relative power and influence means you can rape someone without consequence? Oh, ok.

I think active power is an extremely complex thing and reducing it to wealth is a mistake. But even then it's just a completely broken analogy in my view. People are using behavioral examination of certain types of animals and then trying to analogize the term alpha to humans rather than organically coming up with understandings of human behaviors. Scientists, for example, don't use the term alpha male for humans. It's a pop culture term.

The highlighted is the relevant part of your response to my post, the rest was just unnecessary.

In response to the highlighted; that's your opinion, all I'm saying is that it has been historically/factually proven that both power and influence correspond with wealth. That's just it.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Read Chimpanzee Politics...

1510099-M.jpg

The first edition of Frans de Waal's Chimpanzee Politics was acclaimed not only by primatologists for its scientific achievement but also by politicians, business leaders, and social psychologists for its remarkable insights into the most basic human needs and behaviors.

http://www.amazon.com/Chimpanzee-Politics-Power-among-Apes/dp/0801886562

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An Alpha male is a man who simply does his own thing without regard for the masses.

alpha male: hey guys, lets head out to this bar right here called BarA
his friends: nah, lets go to another bar called barB
alpha male: nah, i'm going to BarA. see ya later
friends: fukk is wrong with u n1gga. come on man.
alpha male: i'll catch yall later. i'm finna see whats up here at BarA

end of story.

do what u want when u want. others can follow or they can kick rocks. u aint fazed.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
some shyt that regular dudes and fakkits reading PUA worry too much about for their own good instead of self improvement

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
An alpha male in an animal kingdom is not the same as one for us people.

Sent from a nicca's iPhone using that Tapatalk.

shiiiiiiiiiiiid...if u out n u see bad broad n her nikka cuff her...n she smiling lookin n shyt...he wonder off..n u get her attention n fukk her..later

samething as a lion n a lioness..n another lion stroll by...see that fine as mane...on that lioness..the lion thats around her every day..will..:bryan::bryan:

catch her by her self

Lions_Mating05-1.jpg

:shaq:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
shiiiiiiiiiiiid...if u out n u see bad broad n her nikka cuff her...n she smiling lookin n shyt...he wonder off..n u get her attention n fukk her..later

samething as a lion n a lioness..n another lion stroll by...see that fine as mane...on that lioness..the lion thats around her every day..will..:bryan::bryan:

catch her by her self

Lions_Mating05-1.jpg

:shaq:

1336647017825.jpg

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
nobody was talking about all of that alpha male stuff until them pick-up artists came out talking about it and making these analogies to the animal kingdom. Men trying to pattern themselves after what they see some monkeys or lions do is going backwards. Either you a man and you handle your business or you don't. You either get at these females or you don't. Cats trying to be an 'alpha male' when that's some synthetic concoction in the world of humans is nonsense.