Your Daddy's Home - Nuggets VS Lakers WCF rematch

Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
The nuggets are simply a better team and are the favorites to get back to the finals and win it, thats not shocking. One thing ive noticed is the level of venom towards lebron and love for jokic from white folks on social media is almost universally linked to their support of trump, literally every negative comment i see on lebron or praise for jokic i scroll to their likes on twitter and its the most venomous hateful anti black pro trump stuff. Im telling you guys jokes aside this racists and trump supporters despise bron so much and see jokic as their white hope
Similarly how they saw Caitlin Clark as their great white hope cacette and hoping she would beat LSU last year and Gamecocks this year.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Tx8eJCL.png

Look at the others on the list. Nuggets are treating the Lakers like they are a lottery team :dead:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Laker “fans” celebrating getting ethered

Because you know who

What a fan base :mjlol:

y’all stuck with him :umad:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Quiet as kept the Lakers have outplayed the Nuggets damn near 6 of the 8 quarters they’ve played

They just haven’t been able to finish

They’ve found things that are effective against the Nuggets—Bron-AD high PNR, establishing AD in the post—but they don’t/can’t do it a full game

Will a trip back home get them over the hump?

Will Wood and Vandy returning make a difference?

Can DLo sustain his hot shooting?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I want Denver to wrap this shyt up already. So I'll be rooting for them tonight. Lakers legit blew a 20 point lead. Get these sorry ass nikkas off the court already.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Quiet as kept the Lakers have outplayed the Nuggets damn near 6 of the 8 quarters they’ve played

They just haven’t been able to finish

They’ve found things that are effective against the Nuggets—Bron-AD high PNR, establishing AD in the post—but they don’t/can’t do it a full game

Will a trip back home get them over the hump?

Will Wood and Vandy returning make a difference?

Can DLo sustain his hot shooting?

Nah just four of eight, the nuggets have outscored them in the three of the final eight quarters tying them in the 4th of the first game. Each game has been a tale of two halves, the nuggets need to play a complete game