Your Daddy's Home - Nuggets VS Lakers WCF rematch

Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i think Jamal playing so badly so far has given the Lakers the edge in these games, not to mention the FT disparity.

Jamal had like 6 points after 3 quarters in G2. That game-winner saved him, but It's not talked about enough how bad he's been in the playoffs so far :manny:

Shiiid I've talked about it. He's a bit of an enigma bc he's a top 30'ish player who gets much more aggressive in the playoffs (also goes from 32mpg to 40mpg). So it becomes a glass half full thing: yea he hit the game winner and made big shots late but him being so trash from jump and forcing shyt is partly why they got down 20 to begin with.

It's also why i don't see Denver as a runaway favorite for the title just yet. Down double digits in g1 but came back and handled business? Cool... But down even worse in game 2 and needing not just flawless execution but some divine intervention to snatch game 2? Hmm. If they smack LAL from jump in g3, then it's much ado about nothing. Otherwise they're allowing bad habits to fester.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Tonight’s game gonna say a lot about who is AD

Muthafukka was unstoppable for 3 quarters only to come up hella short in the 4th

Muthafukka was talking big about being DPOY only to give up a crucial and 1 to Jokic and to have a game winner hit in his face by Murray

Muthafukka was talking greasy in the preseason about how him and Bron was talking after last year’s sweep and how they couldn’t wait to see the Nuggets again

Getting beat at home and going down 0-3 gon call some shyt into question

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Tonight’s game gonna say a lot about who is AD

Muthafukka was unstoppable for 3 quarters only to come up hella short in the 4th

Muthafukka was talking big about being DPOY only to give up a crucial and 1 to Jokic and to have a game winner hit in his face by Murray

Muthafukka was talking greasy in the preseason about how him and Bron was talking after last year’s sweep and how they couldn’t wait to see the Nuggets again

Getting beat at home and going down 0-3 gon call some shyt into question
I don’t fully blame that on AD.. I partly do, but he was calling for the ball especially in that 3rd qt and some of these guys weren’t giving it to him

He’s called out Darvin multiple times in the regular season and he did again in the press conference after Game 2 that it feels like for stretches they don’t know what they’re doing on offense and defense… and I agree with him

He’s stated this sort of thing in the past.. he also insinuated in the DLO podcast that he gets frustrated with coaches on the defensive end cause he feels they call defensive sets/plays that don’t take advantage of him as a defender

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
We also gotta be realistic about AD. He’s not a point-center like Jokic, he’s a traditional big reliant on the other 4 guys to make multiple efforts to get the ball to him (or back to him, on some post repost ish)… which takes a bit more discipline to do when things get tight in the 4th qtr. LeBron scored 9 to 11 points in the final 4-5 minutes off of some hero balls 3s and drives so that is what it is... but from halfway thru the 3rd to halfway thru the 4th... it was problematic offense for LAL.

AD has responsibility to bear in that, tho at the same time 2.5 quarters in he had 30pts on 90% shooting and nyggas was up 20. This series he's had 23 shots in game one (32 pts) and 19 shots in game two (32 pts)... maybe he gets 25+ shots tonight, but there's other shyt LAL gotta come correct with apart from hoping AD averages 40ppg the rest of the series.