Let’s see:
Insecure
Narcissist
Selfish player
Flop artist
Always whining
Always makes excuses
Undermines his coaches and teammates

I mean that’s just off the top of my head, dude is annoying as shyt, great player and great career, but it’s the Jokic era now and its much more enjoyable

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Oh shut it! jokic whole persona is a guy who isnt interested in basketball and the media he wants to go to his farm and doesnt care about the league aside playing in it thats the persona he gives off real talk right now
That’s not his persona at all that’s just what dummies who never competed in a sport in their life think, they think a dude who’s supremely confident in his ability to get the job done and doesn’t care for the showmanship aspect of the game means he “isn’t interested” yet he made himself eligible to be drafted worked his ass off to become a 3 time MVP and finals mvp changed his entire diet to become a more effective player and is is always diving on the court for every loose ball and rebound, oh but he’s jsut not interested because he’s quiet AND good, no you can’t be both you have to stick your tongue out and pull your jersey and shyt to be interested in the game right??

Go get some damn therapy you sound pathetic right now :scust:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Let’s see:
Insecure
Narcissist
Selfish player
Flop artist
Always whining
Always makes excuses
Undermines his coaches and teammates

I mean that’s just off the top of my head, dude is annoying as shyt, great player and great career, but it’s the Jokic era now and its much more enjoyable
Sounds like Aaron Rodgers :ehh:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never felt more confident about a sweep.

Lakers played at their best. The best they can possibly get it down to a last second clutch basket. And they can't even finish that
81 points from Bron/AD/DLo and 18 from the rest of the team combined is not the Lakers playing at their “best.” Yall gotta stop falling for the rouse. That 20 point lead was cool but it was built off the backs of 3 players. It was never going to be sustainable bc no one else stepped up as those 3 got gassed. Also because their coach is an idiot.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Competitive sweep

Those suck.. when you're the losing team..

But can someone explain. Why the fukk did the lakers stop letting AD do his thing in the mid post.. bruh was casually walking into post spin hooks..

Then I see him shooting 3s in the 2nd half

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:troll:
Murray purposely trippin AD into the bench after the win was magnificent...
full
Props to AD for recognizing the moment and celebrating with the Nuggets. The league needs more of this.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

Funny but this is foul and making more excuses for lebron by making it about ham as a coach.

On the nba level a nba coach is not teaching nba players how to play defense. If a player is in the nba I guarantee any nba player can give a master class on how to commit and rotate on defense. And the coach is def not telling the players don't worry about defense.

All of this is simply effort and buying in. That's not on the coach that's on the players being smarter and giving more effort. That is not coaching. Ham has nothing to do with players doing dumb stuff while recovering or rotations.