Your Daddy's Home - Nuggets VS Lakers WCF rematch

Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Nah just four of eight, the nuggets have outscored them in the three of the final eight quarters tying them in the 4th of the first game. Each game has been a tale of two halves, the nuggets need to play a complete game
Outplaying and outscoring are not necessarily the same thing. Lakers have had double digit leads in both games. They just haven’t been able to keep the lead. Not sure if it’s them running out of gas, going away from what’s working (such as attacking Jokic and putting him in pick and roll action), rotations, what the Nuggets are doing—probably some combo of everything. I think both teams are probably saying we need to play a complete game. As a Nuggets fan, I still think the Lakers have outplayed us (edit: the majority of the game). :manny: But it’s been fun as fukk watching them walk the Lakers down and coming up big in the clutch.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Outplaying and outscoring are not necessarily the same thing. Lakers have had double digit leads in both games. They just haven’t been able to keep the lead. Not sure if it’s them running out of gas, going away from what’s working (such as attacking Jokic and putting him in pick and roll action), rotations, what the Nuggets are doing—probably some combo of everything. I think both teams are probably saying we need to play a complete game. As a Nuggets fan, I still think the Lakers have outplayed us (edit: the majority of the game). :manny: But it’s been fun as fukk watching them walk the Lakers down and coming up big in the clutch.

I honestly don't think the Nugs take the Lakers seriously enough to try and put together a complete game against them

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Denver hasn't played 4 quarters of great ball
If they do, they likely run LA out the gym

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't think the Nugs take the Lakers seriously enough to try and put together a complete game against them
i think Jamal playing so badly so far has given the Lakers the edge in these games, not to mention the FT disparity.

Jamal had like 6 points after 3 quarters in G2. That game-winner saved him, but It's not talked about enough how bad he's been in the playoffs so far :manny:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
LeBron's feel out game. He didn't attempt any FG in the 4th because he already knew what to do for game 2 and wanted to conserve his energy

The second feel out game. He's conserving his energy for the home games. Being up 20 was a test of Denvers resolve

A true moral victory

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

The offensive and defensive execution has been what pulls out the game for us. The third and fourth quarters the nuggets have walked down the lakers and shut the down. Like the stopped doing the pick and roll with ad after the nuggets put AG on AD and Lebron stopped getting favorable switches. The nuggets adjustments and play raises in the second half and they out play and out hustle them

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Wonder which high profile players LeGM will target this off-season :jbhmm:

ur5gk45.gif