Young Thug’s Lawyer Arrested for Not Snitching

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah the judge is wrong

He's having private meetings with the prosecution trying to intimidate a witness? Behind the defenses back? And his only concern was finding out who told the defense about the secret meetings with prosecution?

Clear mistrial.
Yeah I was like “WTF” when I read about it

Judge having private convos against a witness with prosecution is crazy… dude pled the 5th, immunity or not, and judge was threatening to send him to jail until the trial is over.. isn't that illegal?

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Mistrial.
Breh and Breh Associates..... :skip:

Quote me on this:

Thug will be found guilty because the ratting ass nikkas in YSL are straight lying and playing retarded on the stand after they have already sung their lungs out and accepted immunity. Jurors aren't stupid and I would be pissed to have to serve a year on a jury having to listen to nikkas lying everyday for months.

If Thug wins appeal on his conviction that just means he'll have a new trial to play this shyt out all over again.:sas2:

Last edited:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Breh and Breh Associates..... :skip:

Quote me on this:

Thug will be found guilty because the ratting ass nikkas in YSL are straight lying and playing retarded on the stand after they have already sung their lungs out and accepted immunity. Jurors aren't stupid and I would be pissed to have to serve a year on a jury having to listen to nikkas lying everyday for months.

If Thug wins appeal on his conviction that just means he'll have a new trial to play this shyt out all over again.:sas2:

I timestamped this video. Here’s an expert on the case saying everything I said in this thread hours AFTER I said it. If you still feel that way after a 5 minute listen, lemme know. At best, Thug wins on appeal. At worse, it’s declared a mistrial and with all the resources used and time wasted, that’ll be it for that.

*timestamp isn’t working, it starts at 16:30

And remember, if you ever need my legal expertise, Breh & Breh is on YOUR side.

IMG-4078.png

:obama:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I timestamped this video. Here’s an expert on the case saying everything I said in this thread hours AFTER I said it. If you still feel that way after a 5 minute listen, lemme know. At best, Thug wins on appeal. At worse, it’s declared a mistrial and with all the resources used and time wasted, that’ll be it for that.

IMG-4078.png

Yeah point blank is that Glanville has to see this trial through or it will be seen as a huge failure and waste of tax payer money. He is gonna let anything go and let the prosecution do whatever the fukk they want. He at this point knows this shyt will get overturned if Thug is found guilty but he tryna save his career at this point.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

IMG-4078.png

You nikkas better come through for me for my embezzlement trial :ufdup:, 30k coli bucks already spent before we even start yet.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County

IMG-4078.png

You're an idiot for even bringing up a mistrial because unless the jury is deadlocked, Glanville is not declaring a mistrial in this case. :skip:

Secondly these nikkas.did everything they are being accused of by there own admittance, so there's no guarantee an appellate court is overturning a conviction.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You're an idiot for even bringing up a mistrial because unless the jury is deadlocked, Glanville is not declaring a mistrial in this case. :skip:

Secondly these nikkas.did everything they are being accused of by there own admittance, so there's no guarantee an appellate court is overturning a conviction.

I’m not alone in being an idiot in my opinion, however if and when it happens I’ll be back to remind you who’s actually an idiot.

:sas1:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if i understand correctly, Steele said he was eventually gonna call the judge, and the DA prosecutors on the stand to testify about the secret meetings?

:lupe:

Edit:

14:15

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is definitely a bad look for the black legal community. The nation has their eyes on this sh*t and they are fukking up big time. Prosecutor Love has argued with the judge like they were fukking and now this black judge had a highly respected lawyer unjustly arrested. They are about to see what power looks like…
One black judge does not represent the entire “black legal community” whatever that means :unimpressed: