Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Breh and Breh Associates..... :skip:

Quote me on this:

Thug will be found guilty because the ratting ass nikkas in YSL are straight lying and playing retarded on the stand after they have already sung their lungs out and accepted immunity. Jurors aren't stupid and I would be pissed to have to serve a year on a jury having to listen to nikkas lying everyday for months.

If Thug wins appeal on his conviction that just means he'll have a new trial to play this shyt out all over again.:sas2:

You were saying?

:skip:

This shyt is OVER.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You were saying?

:skip:

This shyt is OVER.
Not necessarily. It will be appointed to another judge and the whole vibe of the trial may change. I can think of a judge in that courthouse where if it goes to her, Thug might just say "I'm gonna go ahead and plead guilty" :francis:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not necessarily. It will be appointed to another judge and the whole vibe of the trial may change. I can think of a judge in that courthouse where if it goes to her, Thug might just say "I'm gonna go ahead and plead guilty" :francis:
After all the money wasted and Fani’s reputation, I doubt there will be a retrial. We’ll see though.

:sas1: