Young Thug’s Lawyer Arrested for Not Snitching

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
When your lawyer going to jail...prospects aren't too good.... like you supposed to help me out of here what you doing in here :deadrose:
Nah the judge is wrong

He's having private meetings with the prosecution trying to intimidate a witness? Behind the defenses back? And his only concern was finding out who told the defense about the secret meetings with prosecution?

Clear mistrial.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/15
YOUNG THUG'S LAWYER HAS EVIDENCE OF COERSION AND WITNESS INTIMIDATION BY THE JUDGE AND THE STATE

THE JUDGE WANTS TO KNOW HOW HE FOUND OUT BUT STEEL ISN'T RATTING. THE JUDGE THREATENS STEEL WITH JAIL.

WOODY ALSO APPARENTLY ADMITTED HE'S THE ONE WHO KILLED NUT

CORRUPTION.

2/15
THE DA'S OFFICE HAS A WHISTLEBLOWER

STEEL IS READY TO GO TO JAIL FOR HIS CLIENT AND FOR JUSTICE.

THE JUDGE BEING MORE INTERESTED IN HOW STEEL KNOWS VS. THE ACTUAL ALLEGATIONS BEING PRESENTED IS TELLING AND DEEPLY CONCERNING.

3/15
This is probably more accurate than my previous statement of "the DA's office has a whistleblower".

4/15
Steel: "this Honorable Court" excuse me let me rephrase that "this Court"

Today was the straw that broke the camel's back.

5/15
IDK I HAD TO CLIP ALL 8 MINUTES OF THIS BECAUSE THIS JUDGE ALMOST PUT STEEL IN JAIL 3 MORE TIMES

THE JUDGE IS DEAD WRONG FOR THIS

6/15
I'M LOST THIS IS UNCHARTED TERRITORY SO I AM LOOKING TO LAWYER TWITTER FOR SOME GUIDANCE

7/15
Young Thug's other lawyer joins Steel's position and says he believes the Judge has corrupted the trial.

Other defense lawyers are stepping up to do the same.

8/15
Brain Steel has been taken into custody.

9/15
Court is back, Keith Adams refused to continue with the case without Steel.

Ms. Love stepped in and asked the judge to allow Steele to be present in court

10/15
Steel is now being allowed back into the court, I’m assuming they will try to resume as if all of this didn’t happen

11/15
Woody is back on the stand.

The state is continuing with their usual line of questioning, asking him to identify old photos

12/15
State asks Woody if he knows Damekion Garlington aka Lil D

He responds “I almost birthed him, that’s my son”

13/15
Right as Cameras were about to go off, Woody declares into the mic that he will plead the fifth again

14/15
Hearing that there are MANY attorneys in the courthouse hallways, here to stand in solidarity with Brian Steel.

One of them is Ashleigh Merchant, who previously represented Duke in this case and who was behind the motion to disqualify Fani Willis in the Georgia Trump case.

15/15
Young Thug’s lawyer Brian Steele has officially been held in contempt and taken into custody

#FREESTEELE

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GPuxqu-X0AAWI7A.png

GPu3bVfWoAAfY5l.png

GPvMMgzX0AA9lLf.jpg

1/2
BREAKING: Young Thug’s lawyer, Brian Steel, was ordered into custody after he was held in contempt for not disclosing his source.

Steel's arrest followed the lawyer refusing to disclose the source of a private conversation between the judge, the DA, and a star witness.

“You got some information you shouldn’t have gotten,” Judge Glanville told the rapper’s attorney.

“You’re not supposed to have communication with a witness who’s been sworn,” Steel told the judge.

As reported by AJC, the witness in the lengthy racketeering trial, Kenneth Copeland, spent the weekend in jail after refusing to testify on Friday.

Steel said "he heard that prosecutor Simone Hylton reminded the witness that he could actually be held until all 26 defendants have their cases disposed of, regardless of how long that might take."

“If that’s true what this is is coercion, witness intimidation, ex parte communications that we have a constitutional right to be present for,” Steel told Glanville.

“I still want to know, how did you come upon this information,” Glanville asked. “Who told you?”

“What I wanna know is why wasn’t I there,” Steel remarked.

Judge Glanville ordered the attorney to be remanded into custody and stated that proceedings would continue.

@PhilHollowayEsq remarked on X: "This is an utter disgrace. Glanville has let his pride interfere with judicial temperament in my view. Brian Steel is one of the most reputable lawyers you will ever find."

"Judges can't just jail lawyers for doing their job," he added. "Judges can't have secret meetings with DAs either."

Steel had a remark for the judge on his way out of the courtroom.

“You are removing me against his will, my will, and you’re taking away his right to counsel."

2/2
That's what it looked like to me as well.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GPu_7wzWAAA2s9v.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
Ashley Merchant showed up with more than 20 lawyers to defend Atty Brian Steel. Judge Glanville made them go to another courtroom. We haven't heard a peep from Ms. Love. Court is in recess as the judge looks for case law to show he's right. #YSLTrial #YoungThug #RICOTrial

2/2
Correction #AshleighMerchant

GPvuIQkXAAAdxiT.png

GPvuTmPXoAA6_l-.jpg

1/3
Yo... WATCH THIS shyt!!

The way this lawyer is getting in his ASS! Judge Glanville is scrambling! This woman is the president of the Georgia Criminal Defense Attorneys Association and she brought 20... Count them TWENTY!!! LAWYERS!!! To back her up!

#YoungThug WHEWWWW

2/3
When I tell youuuuuu this shyt is better than any fake ass TV show! Omg

3/3
U see it!!

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Nah the judge is wrong

He's having private meetings with the prosecution trying to intimidate a witness? Behind the defenses back? And his only concern was finding out who told the defense about the secret meetings with prosecution?

Clear mistrial.

apparently this happened because he was demanding a mistral for that meeting.

Braman

Superstar
Daps