Young Thug RICO Case Thread Tracking

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Was in a clubhouse room not long ago and a woman who works in Fulton County judiciary said she can't "say too much...but them dudes finish. The evidence they have is so extensive that the lyrics don't matter, they will just be overkill".

Not looking good for them nikkas.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Was in a clubhouse room not long ago and a woman who works in Fulton County judiciary said she can't "say too much...but them dudes finish. The evidence they have is so extensive that the lyrics don't matter, they will just be overkill".

Not looking good for them nikkas.
It really kills me in these indictments when nikkas really try to harp on the basic shyt like “song lyrics” like these prosecutors with decades worth of experience are really pulling out all the stops because of lyrics. No dunbasses song lyrics is not the only evidence they have. Matter of fact it’s minuscule compared to what they have. I feel like they only mention lyrics at this point because they know it’s what’s going to get the public talking. And they want the public attention because these are career cases for them they going use to get that promotion and serve their own agenda. The lyrics ain’t shyt compared to the snitches, witnesses, wire taps, txts/dms/social media, dna, etc. and why are nikkas acting so surprised? The whole works knew about the yfn v ysl beef? We gotta stop acting like these prosecutors are ignorant when it’s their literal job to know shyt.

nikkas are shooting cops and innocent bystanders on the fukking freeway and y’all think all they got are some song lyrics?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
Thug hittin the yard.
JKVpZ1f.gif

UKVu0t8.gif