Young Thug and YSL were caught sacrificing goats

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They’re probably not messing with Ekwensu but they’re definitely summoning a deity of violence/a trickster God/God of Chance.

Ogun?

What’s stopping them from embracing human sacrifice?
Ogun the metal working God..God of War....perhaps. The thing I read about God's and goddesses they don't judge your intentions be it pure or malicious. But you must dig two graves regardless.

That's why you posed to geaux to Papa Legba first to intervene on your behalf. He has the keys to the other side and door way.

Human sacrifices are severely frowned on cause every human including black people have a God or goddess that makes you their avatar. You ain't posed to kill their avatar.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
:whoa:

1920px-VeveOgoun.svg.png
Ashé

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Im surprised people are this amazed. 21 Savage literally said in Breakfast club he practiced.

The thing is all this stuff is Amoral so this is why you see a spectrum of practioners who can be good people that help others, and then “witches” who are self serving. Lotta folks get into this stuff for self serving purposes hence it being deep in the entertainment world.

So in a nutshell im saying these things are simply instruments being used for the intention of the practioner. But with anything when you ask for something you gotta be prepared for collection time
Let's be clear initiates and "witches" aren't the same thing (not that you're saying that, I'm clarifying for the unknowledgeable.)

But you are correct. There are a lot of people who aren't following the spirit of the religion itself and just use it for what they can get out of it. Like any other corrupt religious practitioner.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
They’re probably not messing with Ekwensu but they’re definitely summoning a deity of violence/a trickster God/God of Chance.

Ogun?

What’s stopping them from embracing human sacrifice?
Eshu is the Orisha of chance and tricks he uses it to teach lessons. Ogun is war and technology.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yeah, keep this nikka in prison. Anyone who believes in this shyt and will slaughter an animal for some fake voodoo religious bs can stay locked up. Guess he didn't sacrifice enough goats. :skip:
If you think jesus is real..why can't Vodou be real breh?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Right...even in jesus bs stories folks sacrificed lambs....leave African traditional religions out of his trial. But they wont.
That's how you know dudes don't read their bible. I practice Santeria, I'm not ashamed to admit it. But I've read my Old Testament.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ogun the metal working God..God of War....perhaps. The thing I read about God's and goddesses they don't judge your intentions be it pure or malicious. But you must dig two graves regardless.

That's why you posed to geaux to Papa Legba first to intervene on your behalf. He has the keys to the other side and door way.

Human sacrifices are severely frowned on cause every human including black people have a God or goddess that makes you their avatar. You ain't posed to kill their avatar.

We called that Chi, in Odinani (the Igbo religion)

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
That's how you know dudes don't read their bible. I practice Santeria, I'm not ashamed to admit it. But I've read my Old Testament.
I remember when I wore my boo Maman Brigitte Veve to work on Friday..her day and had her colors on me. All the jesus freaks was scary of me lol