Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
angelology is gnostic rewrites and added later

it could be man wasnt destroyed but was filtered through Noah who was the lone righteous man after the time of Cain and Abel.

It seems you have a fictitious understanding of the scriptures so subsequently your lense doesnt appear trustworthy.

That said, if you are willing to be patient I can show you what I know...there are others here that can bring you closer to seeking a better relationship with That God.

You do not believe the scriptures?
Specifically King James Bible? Genesis?

As in god created the earth, day, night, animals, man, eve etc etc?

You believe all that is some sort of analogy or inner meaning?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This page and the last is an absolute shytshow.

Peak foolishness.

I am open to any discussion or issues you might have.

Are you concerned if the whole world knew magic, spells, incantations etc etc?

The superior spiritualists in this thread are

They might think "God" would destroy the earth sooner than expected

You scared?
This is a theological discussion, if you do not understand such things, mind your business.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
You do not believe the scriptures?
Specifically King James Bible? Genesis?

As in god created the earth, day, night, animals, man, eve etc etc?

You believe all that is some sort of analogy or inner meaning?
No, I definitely believe the 5 books of Moses...and in the testimony of Jesus Christ. I believe in the God of Abraham, of Isaac, of Jacob, of Nahor and even Laban.

And that God created the entire world in 6 ordinary days.

I believe there are infinite meanings to how God creates and why he did, and how he is still actively creating inside you and me.

That doesnt mean I subscribe to apocryphal prophecies written by non-hebrews expressly to attack romans and non-believing greeks.

Following prophecy beyond its context is dangerous.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

You scared?
This is a theological discussion, if you do not understand such things, mind your business.

Isaiah 19:1-4

1 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lord rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.

4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
No, I definitely believe the 5 books of Moses...and in the testimony of Jesus Christ.

And that God created the entire world in 6 ordinary days.

I believe there are infinite meanings to how God creates and why he did, and how he is still actively creating inside you and me.

Keep in mind I have known a few folks who have gone to bible/seminary school whatever they call it.
Where they do serious studies.
Most come across as you do.

It bothers me a bit. That which the bishops, pastors, priests KNOW/COMPREHEND, that is not taught to those who sit in their churches.
Reserved for those special.

It seems cruel to have the majority believe in unicorns n fairies, whilst those with clearance keep quiet.

Is it the thought/fear that everybody would be Young Thugs n Vybz Kartels?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Keep in mind I have known a few folks who have gone to bible/seminary school whatever they call it.
Where they do serious studies.
Most come across as you do.

It bothers me a bit. That which the bishops, pastors, priests KNOW/COMPREHEND, that is not taught to those who sit in their churches.
Reserved for those special.

It seems cruel to have the majority believe in unicorns n fairies, whilst those with clearance keep quiet.

Is it the though/fear that everybody would be Young Thugs n Vybz Kartels?
it depends on what is weighing on your heart, and your own personal journey with God up until this point.

To me many people are afflicted by their own speech, and wrestling with their own creations...whether they realize it or not.

RE: pastors/priests..I am orthodox christian so we have a strict liturgy and system of catchesis. I don't like to get involved with church politics but I can teach you about my spiritual practice called Hesychasm. If you are interested it could completely change your perspective of christianity as you know it.

that said, dont underestimate the myriad creatures that God has created. We are only aware of what we are aware of...the world of the unseen is in God's control its best to leave it that way.

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps

You scared?
Got no quarrel with you geezer.

My only problem was a Man asking for understanding but he's get's shyt on instead pure dikkhead energy.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
And again the question is being asked, is there a fear of humanity as a majority?

Pardon me for saying it, yet it as with the slave master who forbids his slave to read.
Why are you asking me? Am I God to you?

Why would you think God "fears" anything as he is completely unaffected by what he creates. Being that he had to have existed before anything tangible even came into being....

once again dont confuse "God" with "witch" they are not the same.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You are claiming spiritual superiority over folks, specifically folks in this thread seeking knowledge?
Who gave you your clearance?
What powers?

Was man not created and the angels told to bow to mankind?

Was man not destroyed a few times for sin?
According to the bible
Correct me if I am wrong

I`m not claiming surpriority over anyone.

If I hand a child a gun and say do your thang, are you ok with that?
:mjlol:

you tryna sound knowledgable about something you are clueless of.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why are you asking me? Am I God to you?

Why would you think God "fears" anything as he is completely unaffected by what he creates. Being that he had to have existed before anything tangible even came into being....

once again dont confuse "God" with "witch" they are not the same.

My whole point in this whole thing was the refusal of knowledge.
And I mistakenly thought you believe the Genesis story as is.

I find folks get rather perturbed at the thought that their "God" could be wrong.
And that humanity might just be a failed creation, thereby so called Devil being right in the first place.
We not talking about the same storyline though, as in the one that millions believe as is.

Got no quarrel with you geezer.

My only problem was a Man asking for understanding but he's get's shyt on instead pure dikkhead energy.

You have to understand, no matter how you see me on here, it is never from a point of malice.
My theory, going according to the psychology of the Devil in the Garden of Eden, is that it was obvious, they would be kicked out.
It was obvious "knowledge" would ruin them, thereby proving themselves a failed creation.

So here we again have knowledge being denied for the same reasons. A fear of humanity making bad choices.
I just find the whole thing interesting.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I`m not claiming surpriority over anyone.

If I hand a child a gun and say do your thang, are you ok with that?
:mjlol:

you tryna sound knowledgable about something you are clueless of.

You have no idea how you sound.
Describing your fellow posters seeking knowledge as children.
That is superiority sir.

I will take my leave now, this is getting too spicy for me.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You have no idea how you sound.
Describing your fellow posters seeking knowledge as children.
That is superiority sir.

I will take my leave now, this is getting too spicy for me.

the uninformed ARE children.

There is a reason every human wasn't given instruction as a prophet or whatever if we want to apply the Judeochristian lens for the same of example.

A person who has not gone through a rite of passage does not deserve the fruits that come with completing that journey.