Young Thug and YSL were caught sacrificing goats

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
How do I even do that? Sometimes it’s hard to quiet the mind and stop it from racing. Mediation?
You need to create a welcoming atmosphere for starters. Incense, oils, Florida water. Clean your sleeping quarters. Place 1 cup of water on a night stand. Fresh water. And before you geaux to sleep invite them. Be cleanly showered and dress appropriately, dont be naked cause if your chosen by a goddess you dont wanna be disrespectful. Some men actually have a goddess choose them as an Avatar. My fave incense is a mix of 7 African And Sage burning and I hit the 4 corners of my room with it as it Burns and I speak my will into it.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta open your mind 1st and clear your spirit. The dreamscape is where they come to you. That's where I met the Baron and he chose me.

How do I even do that? Sometimes it’s hard to quiet the mind and stop it from racing. Mediation?
You need to create a welcoming atmosphere for starters. Incense, oils, Florida water. Clean your sleeping quarters. Place 1 cup of water on a night stand. Fresh water. And before you geaux to sleep invite them. Be cleanly showered and dress appropriately, dont be naked cause if your chosen by a goddess you dont wanna be disrespectful. Some men actually have a goddess choose them as an Avatar. My fave incense is a mix of 7 African And Sage burning and I hit the 4 corners of my room with it as it Burns and I speak my will into it.

Greatly appreciated. Now I’m no ho but at the same time I don’t want to open any doors I cannot close. Is there any possibility of inviting in something that will bring me harm?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

Greatly appreciated. Now I’m no ho but at the same time I don’t want to open any doors I cannot close. Is there any possibility of inviting in something that will bring me harm?
:mjtf:if you come to again with this white christianity horror movie nonsense breh again Imma leave you alone to your own devices.

The only evil that is in this world is the man in the mirror literally.

Every religion practioner on this planet even atheists are more demonic than any gods, goddesses, demons you can concoct in your mind.

Try what I told for awhile and don't rush it. This is also part of Hoodoo and Root work.....THE ACTUAL WORK. If the process is too much for you, then you will find everything else to much work and tedious.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:mjtf:if you come to again with this white christianity horror movie nonsense breh again Imma leave you alone to your own devices.

Every religion practioner on this planet even atheists are more demonic than any gods, goddesses, demons you can concoct in your mind.

Try what I told for awhile and don't rush it. This is also part of Hoodoo and Root work.....THE ACTUAL WORK. If the process is too much for you, then you will find everything else to much work and tedious.
while I dont agree with the other answer, i actually agree with this wholeheartedly

priestly work is delicate, but who you address does matter :hubie:

the average person just needs to repent and actually observe the mosaic law

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

you shouldn't even be talking to nikka about this honestly

ReasonableMatic

Daps
you shouldn't even be talking to nikka about this honestly
This.
Why not tho? Every black person needs to unlearn the Eurocentric ideology that has trifled with us for centuries.
Giving a LOST NIKKA instructions who’s not even freed from the Eurocentric lens and ideology is considered shameful behavior in my circle.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
20230807-234230.jpg

John-Lister-III-3-1.jpg

Erzulie-Dantor-Mixed-Mediaon-Wood-36x48-2021.jpg

Shout out to the Goddess Erzulie Dantor...the Goddess of War...delivered The Haitians to freedom from white supremacy.
They could sure use her back now