Young Thug and YSL were caught sacrificing goats

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
My whole point in this whole thing was the refusal of knowledge.
And I mistakenly thought you believe the Genesis story as is.

I find folks get rather perturbed at the thought that their "God" could be wrong.
And that humanity might just be a failed creation, thereby so called Devil being right in the first place.
We not talking about the same storyline though, as in the one that millions believe as is.
Thats the thing...I do believe the Genesis story as is...but my interpretation is probably not the same as yours.

I also believe "God vs Devil" theology is pagan nonsense.

the actual "Satan" of the bible or rather ANGEL of THE LORD. Is not at all how people understand it

its best to read and digest the Book of Job to understand things like this though. Pride is the first hurdle to understanding and we are delivered to it by our own speech/thoughts/deeds

there is no good reason to blame any creature for the sins we commit.

for perspective the line by Moses has a deeper metaphysical meaning if you consider "altar of earth" to include ink on paper:

Exodus 20:24

24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
calligraphy-write.gif

technically this line is pertinent to the thread topic :pachaha: there are different ways you can take this needless to say

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thats the thing...I do believe the Genesis story as is...but my interpretation is probably not the same as yours.

I also believe "God vs Devil" theology is pagan nonsense.

the actual "Satan" of the bible or rather ANGEL of THE LORD. Is not at all how people understand it

its best to read and digest the Book of Job to understand things like this though. Pride is the first hurdle to understanding and we are delivered to it by our own speech/thoughts/deeds

there is no good reason to blame any creature for the sins we commit.

for perspective the line by Moses has a deeper metaphysical meaning if you consider "altar of earth" to include ink on paper:

Exodus 20:24

calligraphy-write.gif

See you religious gang banging right now
Spitting codes. If we were face to face you probably throw some secret signs at me.

You mention Moses? Books of Moses some of the most spiritually important?
Now you talking about Alters?

Something else super important to spirritualists
Ok sir, you teaching

Please continue.
I tend to provoke bad reactions from some people so I limit how much I post.
Please continue teaching though, maybe they get a few nuggets.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
See you religious gang banging right now
Spitting codes. If we were face to face you probably throw some secret signs at me.

You mention Moses? Books of Moses some of the most spiritually important?
Now you talking about Alters?

Something else super important to spirritualists
Ok sir, you teaching

Please continue.
I tend to provoke bad reactions from some people so I limit how much I post.
Please continue teaching though, maybe they get a few nuggets.
read and digest the "We are living in a world of illusion thread"

its long, but probably worth it...by the end of it...i guarantee you idolatry will be the last thing on your mind :troll:

if you are like me, some speech can set your heart ablaze :wow:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
read and digest the "We are living in a world of illusion thread"

its long, but probably worth it...by the end of it...i guarantee you idolatry will be the last thing on your mind :troll:

if you are like me, some speech can set your heart ablaze :wow:

Edit. Not nice.
Yes guys, stay away from certain things, please.

You can get anything you desire by being positive.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Edit. Not nice.
Yes guys, stay away from certain things, please.

You can get anything you desire by being positive.
:leon:

the boundary between real and illusion can get real blurry depending on what you believe

personally i dont ask God for much if at all. To me it is better to just be in a state of thankfulness and to truly believe in your heart that God brings you all that you need.

The entire world enveloped you as a fetus and you were unawares to it (see the analogy of the Gourd in Jonah 4)

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:leon:

the boundary between real and illusion can get real blurry depending on what you believe

personally i dont ask God for much if at all. To me it is better to just be in a state of thankfulness and to truly believe in your heart that God brings you all that you need.

The entire world enveloped you as a fetus and you were unawares to it (see the analogy of the Gourd in Jonah 4)

"Einstein's Big Idea homepage. E = mc2. It's the world's most famous equation, but what does it really mean? "Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared." On the most basic level, the equation says that energy and mass (matter) are interchangeable; they are different forms of the same thing."

I believe in energy. Inside us, in the universe. Even unseen.
That I know for sure.

I know not what happened before, or will happen after.
Gotta have good energy.

People can feel energy, even miles away, even on the internet.
Current/Frequency/Waves

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
"Einstein's Big Idea homepage. E = mc2. It's the world's most famous equation, but what does it really mean? "Energy equals mass times the speed of light squared." On the most basic level, the equation says that energy and mass (matter) are interchangeable; they are different forms of the same thing."

I believe in energy. Inside us, in the universe. Even unseen.
That I know for sure.

I know not what happened before, or will happen after.
Gotta have good energy.

giphy.gif

what did Peter really mean when he said this:

Matthew 16:22
22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. “Never, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to you!”
only one digit seperates -1 from 1 but its easily traversible in the complex plane :wow:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
giphy.gif

what did Peter really mean when he said this:

Matthew 16:22

only one digit seperates -1 from 1 but its easily traversible in the complex plane :wow:

This is a "60" or "90" type of church.
Pay attention to the writings on the floor.
I grew up seeing things like this, all the mysteries involved.
As when you asked about which river I drink from earlier, I know nothing about the maths to these things.

I like the energy though.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

This is a "60" or "90" type of church.
Pay attention to the writings on the floor.
I grew up seeing things like this, all the mysteries involved.
As when you asked about which river I drink from earlier, I know nothing about the maths to these things.

all you need to know. is that the first river out of eden, "shema is gold" and the gold of that land is good.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
Look up the term sacrifice
noun
  1. an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure.
    "they offer sacrifices to the spirits”

…Just say whatever point you’re trying to make

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
noun
  1. an act of slaughtering an animal or person or surrendering a possession as an offering to God or to a divine or supernatural figure.
    "they offer sacrifices to the spirits”

…Just say whatever point you’re trying to make

You asked why they were wasting the meat, you mighta been joking sorry if you were. But the whole point of sacrificing is not enjoying whatever it is,, ‘surrendering a possession’ as an offering to God.

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
You asked why they were wasting the meat, you mighta been joking sorry if you were. But the whole point of sacrificing is not enjoying whatever it is,, ‘surrendering a possession’ as an offering to God.

Jokes..

The most I offered to God was money

And I know it didn’t end up in his pocket