Young Thug and YSL were caught sacrificing goats

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This.

Giving a LOST NIKKA instructions who’s not even freed from the Eurocentric lens and ideology is considered shameful behavior in my circle.

The gift and the curse of the internet. There is a reason mystery school concepts existed in most societies paired with Rites of passage to vet those seeking knowledge.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I hope he will take the message and seek his freedom..if I am wrong..I am only wrong because I believe in African/Black Unity.

everyone has a role to play in society, and with certain roles there are things people should and should not be privy to for the sake of society.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
and look how that fairy tale ended
:russ: :mjlol:

If it is claimed that one is given free will, why deny knowledge?

Appears humanity is not trusted. And you believe it to be a flawed creation, unworthy of praise or trust.

Would so called Devil not be correct, and "God" wrong?

Thereby, would the fallen not deserve an apology?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
If it is claimed that one is given free will, why deny knowledge?

Appears humanity is not trusted. And you believe it to be a flawed creation, unworthy of praise or trust.

Would so called Devil not be correct, and "God" wrong?

Thereby, would the fallen not deserve an apology?

Your statement implies "God" and "devil" is even relevant to the topic at hand. You're assuming I subscribe to whatever religion/system your concept of "Devil" or "God" exist in with whatever defined characteristics that said system applies.

To even approach the convo in this shows the topic is going over your head as there is nothing to even challenge because those concepts of whatever "God" and "Devil" (I assume Judeochristian based on the words being used) you are referring to do not apply.

Most African Spritual systems are Amoral and you using the words "God" and "Devil" implies you are trying to imply some kind of moral compass (I assume God = Good, and Devil = Bad)

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Your statement implies "God" and "devil" is even relevant to the topic at hand. You're assuming I subscribe to whatever religion/system your concept of "Devil" or "God" exist in with whatever defined characteristics that said system applies.

To even approach the convo in this shows the topic is going over your head as there is nothing to even challenge because those concepts of whatever "God" and "Devil" (I assume Judeochristian based on the words being used) you are referring to do not apply.

Most African Spritual systems are Amoral and you using the words "God" and "Devil" implies you are trying to imply some kind of moral compass (I assume God = Good, and Devil = Bad)

A rose is still a rose, we just speak different languages.

My point is, the denial of knowledge, what is it you fear?

Say everybody knew your little incantations and rituals?
What you think would occur, chaos?

The end?.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
what do you know about Eden? :jbhmm: what river do you drink from

Just going by the story in the bible. Knowledge was denied.

One should have free will to do whatever they desire right?

I am looking at it from a elementary point of view
If "god" says humanity is great and should be worshipped

Then that has been proven incorrect time and time again
Therefore a failed creation right?
Apologies are in order?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Just going by the story in the bible. Knowledge was denied.

One should have free will to do whatever they desire right?

I am looking at it from a elementary point of view
If "god" says humanity is great and should be worshipped

Then that has been proven incorrect time and time again
Therefore a failed creation right?
Apologies are in order?
what is knowledge from the perspective of the first two pages of the bible/torah?

why and where does God say humanity is great and should be worshipped?

if you believe you are a failed creation you are mistaken.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A rose is still a rose, we just speak different languages.

My point is, the denial of knowledge, what is it you fear?

Say everybody knew your little incantations and rituals?
What you think would occur, chaos?

The end?.

You're not arguing in good faith you are trying to apply a "language" to me assuming I subscribe to any language at all.
:mjlol:

Let me frame it this way.

I don't give a fukk about the system, certain things should be a need to know basis for the sake of order.

I don't care what language you subscribe to the concept stills stands. Pivot from Region or spirituality to government, there is a reason Security clearances exist and there is process to achieve one, and based on the level of clearance certain info can be given for the sake of national security.

The same applies here.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You're not arguing in good faith you are trying to apply a "language" to me assuming I subscribe to any language at all.
:mjlol:

Let me frame it this way.

I don't give a fukk about the system, certain things should be a need to know basis for the sake of order.

I don't care what language you subscribe to the concept stills stands. Pivot from Region or spirituality to government, there is a reason Security clearances exist and there is process to achieve one, and based on the level of clearance certain info can be given for the sake of national security.

The same applies here.

You are claiming spiritual superiority over folks, specifically folks in this thread seeking knowledge?
Who gave you your clearance?
What powers?

what is knowledge from the perspective of the first two pages of the bible/torah?

why and where does God say humanity is great and should be worshipped?

if you believe you are a failed creation you are mistaken.

Was man not created and the angels told to bow to mankind?

Was man not destroyed a few times for sin?
According to the bible
Correct me if I am wrong

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

ReasonableMatic

Daps
He is tryna change...shouldn't we give him a chance? Every black deserves to be freed from the Eurocentric shackles.
I never said you can’t give a lost nikka a chance?
I actually encourage freeing our people from mental slavery.

However, providing instructions to an enslaved mind is NOT gonna free them.

Cognitive dissonance is a shackle that should NEVER be underestimated.

Despite overwhelming evidence, countless Black people yearn to insert themselves into Euro, Arab and Indigenous culture, over their OWN ancestral African culture and traditions.

Helping to free a Black person “that’s trying” from the shackles of the Eurocentric mind, goes by providing historical facts and thought provoking questions THEY can use to unlock the shackles within THEMSELVES.

If they have it in them to free THEMSELVES from their Eurocentric shackles with those tools, THEN they can be instructed.

Like I said, giving instructions to a lost nikka is considered shameful behavior in my circle.

And like @The Minister said
everyone has a role to play in society, and with certain roles there are things people should and should not be privy to for the sake of society.

Last edited:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Was man not created and the angels told to bow to mankind?

Was man not destroyed a few times for sin?
According to the bible
Correct me if I am wrong
angelology is gnostic Kabballah rewrites and added later

it could be man wasnt destroyed but was filtered through Noah who was the lone righteous man after the time of Cain and Abel.

It seems you have a fictitious understanding of the scriptures so subsequently your lense doesnt appear trustworthy.

That said, if you are willing to be patient I can show you what I know...there are others here that can bring you closer to seeking a better relationship with That God.