Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
hip hop overall in 2021 if you look at the younger generation is just the same shyt. same raps about shooting bs a
shyt is sad. How many times do Young brothas have to die in the streets? shyt is such a vicious cycle. Constantly dudes getting gunned down and then you have a parade of ongowers acting like they’re so shocked just because they’re in the moment right there. shyt is a disease. Constantly folks fake mourning over another dead black man because it’s news worthy. Nobody truly gives a shyt.
look at the top 40 rap songs on spotify ..95% of them are about killing other black men and fukkin hos...

look man ive loved hip hop since 97 but its pretty sad when u get older and u look at it...no other music culture is so mindlessly violent :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
hip hop overall in 2021 if you look at the younger generation is just the same shyt. same raps about shooting bs a

look at the top 40 rap songs on spotify ..95% of them are about killing other black men and fukkin hos...

look man ive loved hip hop since 97 but its pretty sad when u get older and u look at it...no other music culture is so mindlessly violent :yeshrug:
Cap. The biggest songs and tours are from rappers who are borderline pop/rnb. Softer music sales. Gangsta rap barely charts or sells high numbers.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This one really made me mad. Dolph was one of the last few rappers that actually had my respect and support. I didn't like that PRE Illuminati shyt tho. Be careful with the stuff you "play" with just to do it. I hate it had to be him tho...def was a force on the mic to be reckoned with in this generation.

I pray he gets justice and then one day there may be some kind of peace...but today it's gonna be more war over this unfortunately.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I hate to say it but at this point the only rap deaths that would surprise me are the likes of andre 300, common, drake etc
street cats or gang bangers that became rappers come in the industry with a target on their back already
kudos to those that transitioned and move the hell away from their toxic environment tho, those guys at least smarten the hell up
I’m not that shocked about any rapper dying that constantly raps about their own mortality. Still a little jarring when it happens. Nipsey, Mac Miller & Dolph

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
xuN76zW.jpg