Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
shyt prolly ain’t 100% accurate but w/e. They used to be cool and Dolph was even on some CMG tracks back in the day. Gotti, in typical Gotti fashion, was mad that Dolph wouldn’t sign wit him so he started hating on him. Dolph was getting a lil buzz so Gotti saw him as a threat and at first Dolph wouldn’t really address it.

Somewhere along the line Dolph fukked Gotti’s baby mama which was prolly around the time he started linking with Gucci who was also beefing wit Gotti. Gucci was beefing wit Gotti because he fukked his now wife while he was in jail and for doing songs wit Jeezy. I don’t know if Gucci put the battery in his back or what but Dolph started dissing the shyt outta Gotti and rapped about fukking his baby moms. The disrespect was on a thousand…

They been tryna kill him ever since… Blac Youngsta sent 100+ rounds at his truck in Charlotte and Gotti’s ppl shot him 5 times in LA. No idea if this killing is related to Yo Gotti tho... :whoa:

nikkas beefing’ bout hoes. :snoop:

:stopitslime:False. I hate how people listen to Youtubers who don't know what they're talking about. Iykyk.

And nobody ever mentions how Gotti actually brought Dolph out during Gotti's 2012 Dub Car Show performance in Memphis to give him props and perform. Timestamped

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Nashville done passed Memphis up. People all over the country are moving to Nashville in droves. Corporate headquarters, Major finance and medical industries. Nashville is the biggest city in TN and the gap is widening each yr.
I was in Nashville earlier this year, it looked like they were building a whole new downtown that shyt is huge as fukk now

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:stopitslime:False. I hate how people listen to Youtubers who don't know what they're talking about. Iykyk.

And nobody ever mentions how Gotti actually brought Dolph out during Gotti's 2012 Dub Car Show performance in Memphis to give him props and perform. Timestamped

Ummm… I literally said in the first paragraph they used to be cool. He was on ZedZilla’s mixtape and everything.
:mjtf:

Dolph said that Gotti was mad that he wouldn’t sign wit him out his own mouth…

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Yea…
Beef personal af…. And neither side has been keepin it real bout what’s been goin on

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
shyt is crazy sad day for the city smh but I can’t say I’m that surprised. They’ve been gunning for him and he was moving reckless in the city. A few years ago in the same hood I was behind him in line at a restaurant. It was just him and another dude but they were in a regular car. That camo lambo was a dead giveaway this go round.

I had just saw key Glock last week at the shell in the haven . Dolo

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I hate to say it but at this point the only rap deaths that would surprise me are the likes of andre 300, common, drake etc
street cats or gang bangers that became rappers come in the industry with a target on their back already
kudos to those that transitioned and move the hell away from their toxic environment tho, those guys at least smarten the hell up
I agree.