Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What was the beef with Gotti about
shyt prolly ain’t 100% accurate but w/e. They used to be cool and Dolph was even on some CMG tracks back in the day. Gotti, in typical Gotti fashion, was mad that Dolph wouldn’t sign wit him so he started hating on him. Dolph was getting a lil buzz so Gotti saw him as a threat and at first Dolph wouldn’t really address it.

Somewhere along the line Dolph fukked Gotti’s baby mama which was prolly around the time he started linking with Gucci who was also beefing wit Gotti. Gucci was beefing wit Gotti because he fukked his now wife while he was in jail and for doing songs wit Jeezy. I don’t know if Gucci put the battery in his back or what but Dolph started dissing the shyt outta Gotti and rapped about fukking his baby moms. The disrespect was on a thousand…

They been tryna kill him ever since… Blac Youngsta sent 100+ rounds at his truck in Charlotte and Gotti’s ppl shot him 5 times in LA. No idea if this killing is related to Yo Gotti tho... :whoa:

nikkas beefing’ bout hoes. :snoop:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
just stop the bullshyt. Im tired of you mf corny ass mf typing words acting like you were out there when it was freezing. When it was raining and storming. :childplease:

I been out there.

:gucci:

I see right through you MFS. STAY IN YOUR LANE BOYS N GIRLS. This shyt is nothing to be glamorized.

@Another Man
@Peruvian Connect

Dap + Reputation

:ehh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nashville is a city that's growing vertically and outwardly. Memphis is just Memphis. The state has abandoned it mostly. They only care about places that are Jackson and eastward. The fact the city is still functional and surviving is a miracle in itself
Nashville has all these party buses packed up with white girls...so many thick and fit white girls, it's almost unbelievable. It really is. Asians are still bootlickers and Indians are still kiss asses. Tons of low class Mexicans around here doing construction and yard work everywhere.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
shyt prolly ain’t 100% accurate but w/e. They used to be cool and Dolph was even on some CMG tracks back in the day. Gotti, in typical Gotti fashion, was mad that Dolph wouldn’t sign wit him so he started hating on him. Dolph was getting a lil buzz so Gotti saw him as a threat and at first Dolph wouldn’t really address it.

Somewhere along the line Dolph fukked Gotti’s baby mama which was prolly around the time he started linking with Gucci who was also beefing wit Gotti. Gucci was beefing wit Gotti because he fukked his now wife while he was in jail and for doing songs wit Jeezy. I don’t know if Gucci put the battery in his back or what but Dolph started dissing the shyt outta Gotti and rapped about fukking his baby moms. The disrespect was on a thousand…

They been tryna kill him ever since… Blac Youngsta sent 100+ rounds at his truck in Charlotte and Gotti’s ppl shot him 5 times in LA. No idea if this killing is related to Yo Gotti tho... :whoa:

nikkas beefing’ bout hoes. :snoop:
I'm not sure what kind of man Dolph was but if someone threatened me and I know this? It's over. I'll blow someone's house up over a perceived threat. There's no waiting for the gun fight...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Dude you think broke hating ass people did this, ok.

And what Boosie forgot to mention is that he was on trial for murder. That's why certain people in his hometown "hate" him.

Let's stop with this lazy narrative, especially when most artist thrive in their city.
Can we stop this “their city” shyt these mfs don’t own the city :hubie:

Anybody gonna get killed where they frequent most likely and where they do dirt and have enemies that Boosie clip so tired

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Young nikkas too animated move too much for me. That's why I don't even play with these young boys fukk is wrong with this dude.

That nikka 31 he just retarded…I hate a retarded nikka.

I can’t stand them Bobby Shmurda interviews either.

Last edited: