Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cats swear you're sounding deep when you say most rappers get killed in their city, you beef with people you come across in places you be at. Anyway rest in peace. Hope Yo Gotti and Youngsta don't get killed over this.

I don't think you get it. This dude around here was cool with a lot people.. Regular nikka.. Dropped a song shyt went multi platinum and he was on the road non stop. Some nikkaz who knew him got mad and started hating on him like "i remember when he was a bum" then saying now he act like he don't know nobody.. Then everyone from the town started rapping and they all hated on the nikka. I said "why don't y'all just work with him" they like fukk that nikka. Nobody from that town even got a buzz. I told them y'all had a time to ride with him and y'all blew it out of jealousy.

MrBillCollecta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
then team BLM be the main ones eating shyt up .

nikkas done already confirmed this ain’t a city to consider moving to, along with many other heavily black cities .

shyt is crazy . Y’all see this shyt turning around anytime soon?

Nope. Our mayor and police chief are not up to the task at hand. They aren't even trying.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
dude. I you get killed and mfs start hittin up specific spots. :stopitslime:

Stop being stupid. Like I said before 95% of you clowns would not survive 1 week out there in tge jungle so stop it.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
just stop the bullshyt. Im tired of you mf corny ass mf typing words acting like you were out there when it was freezing. When it was raining and storming. :childplease:

I been out there.

:gucci:

I see right through you MFS. STAY IN YOUR LANE BOYS N GIRLS. This shyt is nothing to be glamorized.

Last edited:
Daps
Memphis is still bigger then Nashville breh, but yeah Dolph in that loud ass car they knew it was him someone called the opps and they pulled up. 2 car loads of brehs pulled up and let off 50 shots is what the streets saying.

Nashville done passed Memphis up. People all over the country are moving to Nashville in droves. Corporate headquarters, Major finance and medical industries. Nashville is the biggest city in TN and the gap is widening each yr.