Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Bruh why do rappers go back to their home city when they make it, I don’t get it. I mean even if you still got street ties you wouldn’t catch me in my hometown.

Hell I left my hometown and never came back and I'm a local marsupial. You escape what you know to avoid what you knew. Sadly, these rappers don't get it with the exception of Master P, Fiddy, and a few others that can't afford that nonsense.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Selection biais. I can find you important people in history that died in the same months while sharing other similarities. This means nothing.

I was just about to pull up the November WIKIPEDIA article and say the same exact thing.

Ain't no one murdering these rapper with barely a discography over their masters.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I'm sure we ALL can find shyt if we look long enough...

All i said was "wild" man lol. Selection bias is when ppl volunteer for a study, fukk are you talking about man

Anyway rip to those brothers

Selection bias is also selectively picking data to analyze. Data like death dates of people loosely tied together through their professions (in this case rappers).

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Yo that crazy af. I Don't know much about him or his music but I remember there was a tweet or a ig post he made couple of years back about losing his cousin (i think he was a rap artist too) years ago saying that he miss him and wish he would've spent time with him although they weren't really close from what I heard here on the coli. Also that post had a pic of him in his lambo jeep. I think his cousin got murdered too.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

the trauma this wonderful couple now have to deal with because of this hood shyt you like to defend. @The Hon. Stringer Bell

and all the smoke you got is for “nikka nerds” while letting the actual disease fester and spread.

Regular black people does not equal criminals. I'm not a nikka nerd and I wouldn't shoot a nikka 50 times in a cookie shop.

:dahell:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

the trauma this wonderful couple now have to deal with because of this hood shyt you like to defend. @The Hon. Stringer Bell

and all the smoke you got is for “nikka nerds” while letting the actual disease fester and spread.

What disease are we letting fester poverty and generational trauma? You want regular black people to go out patrolling the streets? You want us to beg politicians to lock more nikkas up with another crime bill?