Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
And i just so happened to watch project pat's interview on vlad about memphis being dangerous yesterday. Tennessee rappers are usually shooters. I heard he shot back at his killer supposedly. RIP to the man. What makes me cringe is dude got shot at once and mocked his shooters to try again on a damn entire mixtape, song titles and everything. :mjtf: dont play with the universe like that.

That murder shyt aint cool. Something in me thinks this is some government cia conintelpro shyt.

You were doing so good til that last sentence :snoop:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Memphis in a bad place right now. Visited recently but I lived there bout 3-4 years in my teens. Happy I lived there then and not now. Them nikkas even getting busy out in the burbs out in like Collierville n shyt. Memphis is a strictly visit for 2-3 days then bounce city

lived in memphis all my life until 2016,

It's been shyt for a long time hence me leaving, but everytime I come back my visits get shorter and shorter

even coming into the city via the bridge, the skyline is dingy as fukk, all of downtown looks like it aint been power washed ever.

the overall feel of my city is just:snoop:

Its like a perpetual black cloud sits over it

there are no nice/safe parts of memphis, everywhere is the hood/hood adjacent

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
It's only the most dangerous profession if you make it that. When most of your music is about genocidal shyt, then your inviting all of that energy into your life. You don't see Chance the Rapper or Kid Cudi having these problems. Regardless, RIP to Dolph

Devin covered this to the tee:francis:.

Now just be real with what you say and put some feelin up in it
And since everybody's dyin, put some killin up in it
I be right here by your side smokin kill until you're finished
And if you get writer's block, then nikka, chill for a minute
And hold up, okay, I got a tight idea
Just rap like you mad, the baddest muthafukka out here
Then bytches will respect ya, nikkas might try to check ya
Nuts, money didn't getcha while them laws steady fetch ya