Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Damn RIP Dolph ish getting wicked out there Memphis stay safe and move smart if you live out there.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wAcEWvy.jpg

Am I reading to much in this now deleted IG? First time EVER he mentions Blac Youngsta and he does it 10 min. ago.

Yeah, this is what he reposted

Then he deleted it and said he just liked the song :patrice:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good people do get shot…now 2 cars full of people aren’t coming for good people that’s the issue. That Breh had them on his ass.
I’m seeing a lot of “his own city hating” “he should have moved” on Twitter n IG

Fact is this was personal . Ain’t no random bussing 50 cuz they envy

Sucks cuz I genuinely feel a lot of rappers do start off rapping that street shyt cuz that is them. Once you 5yrs in or got enough money to switch up ya topic then do that. Hell go into a different business.

I feel within the next few generations they gone push back on what we been allowing. I thought it was gonna happen during the last few years with protests etc

But sadly you got fools posting ratchet & glorifying counterproductive behavior year round. Then when something pop off every 6 months they wanna be on they black pride shyt

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Yeah, this is what he reposted

Then he deleted it and said he just liked the song :patrice:

He indeed liked the song and commented on it 2 weeks ago...but just today he decided to repost it. Deletes it and then posts this...

Anybody else and I believe it. But not Petty Cent.