Budda

Superstar
Daps
I fukkING HATE

I fukkING HATE.

I fukkING HATE …

That brehs can’t go back home man.

:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I’m fairly successful and can go home MAN.

HOOD DUDES CONGRAT ME WHEN I SHOW UP. THEY ARE HAPPY.

WHAT THE fukk IS UP WITH THIS shyt BREHS. :mjcry:

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS shyt TO ME

Because you didn’t grow up robbing shooting killing nikkas. The ones who can’t go back are the ones who were terrors to their community in some way or affiliated to terrors of the community, while being soft themselves etc.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
I never understood why rappers with a lot of enemies always get caught lacking. It's the holiday season, it's colder and the days are shorter. It's a lot of goons out there taking hits, looking for licks and overall depressed and don't give a fukk.

It's very stupid of him to be so exposed with a highly noticeable vehicle in a town where it's nothing but violence, poverty and death.

RIP but very stupid and reckless of him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Stop with the goofy Gotti and Blac Youngsta rumors. :gucci:

Unfortunately, attention was going to be directed right towards them the moment that it happened whether it's fair or not. People are even trying to interpret a previous tweet about Gotti earlier as being a precursor to the situation.

They've shut down the strip mall in the area for the night, so I'm guessing they're going to watch over it to make sure that no one tries anything.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
Content is not the reason why people drift away as they get older

It’s because the artist that matter to most to them are no longer at the forefront of the culture

PLEASE STFU
nah, you're being disingenius....

a ton of people who mature and get older stop listening to a lot of this type of music, maybe not in your circles but hearing people rap about thots and kiling each other over the same beat actually does get old:francis:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Way too much money and way too much beef to still be moving in his town like dat. Not saying he should've never gone back, visit family, etc., but dont ride a well known wrapped high end luxury vehicle all around the city like a mf wont make 1 phone call to drop your location man. Same ish (allegedly) happened to duck. Mfs see somebody, make a call, then niccas is making a trip 2 cars deep to come see about it.

This for sure. The people I know that were really into it moved so low key it’s funny. We actually joke about it. To the point I wouldn’t even be able to get in touch with them, they would just pop in and out when they know I’m around, chop it up then be ghost again.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
As a non american all you heard about memphis is the fantastic fried chicken and of course all the music born there.

Had no idea they got down like this.
As a non American, I assume every area is the murder capital. I dunno maybe where I’m from is too safe. Most common crime here is drunkenness and fraud. Gun crime is at near 0%. :blessed:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately, attention was going to be directed right towards them the moment that it happened whether it's fair or not. People are even trying to interpret a previous tweet about Gotti earlier as being a precursor to the situation.

They've shut down the strip mall in the area for the night, so I'm guessing they're going to watch over it to make sure that no one tries anything.

Yeah, fukk this shyt.

Seems like the city is about be shut down for a while.

So, I'm about to head home to Dallas early for Thanksgiving week until all of this shyt clears up. :snoop:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Damn Dolph. :wow:
He really had some deeper than rap shyt going on in that city and moving around like that?... Its gon get real ugly behind the scenes.