Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood why rappers with a lot of enemies always get caught lacking. It's the holiday season, it's colder and the days are shorter. It's a lot of goons out there taking hits, looking for licks and overall depressed and don't give a fukk.

It's very stupid of him to be so exposed with a highly noticeable vehicle in a town where it's nothing but violence, poverty and death.

RIP but very stupid and reckless of him.

Breh what was he going to do with 2 cars full of dudes coming at him?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Why nikkas act so surprised when this happens

Look at what he raps about, how many people has he got killed?

He is an inspiration as far as grinding and being an independent entrepreneur

But stop lying to yourselves about what he was and what he stood for in his music
shut ya bytch ass livin at ya parents crib ass up

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Because you didn’t grow up robbing shooting killing nikkas. The ones who can’t go back are the ones who were terrors to their community in some way or affiliated to terrors of the community, while being soft themselves etc.
Too add you can get done up anywhere if you carry that type of energy we just seen with pop smoke in LA

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dolph be everywhere but you hit him in his own city? Beef travels if nikkas want you out of here they go where ever you are.. You talking to the wrong nikka homie

Obviously nighas in city got real beef with him. These ain't just some hating assss nukkas on some jealous shoit

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
What the fukk does any of this mean? :dahell:

I hope ya'll nikkas on this is at ya'll city meetings and actually organizing.

But, ya'll just come to the Booth to lowkey say these dudes deserve to die. The fukk is ya'll trying to accomplish?

And I'm not even a fan of NONE of the nikkas that have been killed over the last few years outside of Nipsey.

I already said RIP, and your assumptions are just that, assumptions. I could speak on your tone but I won't derail the thread. Peace King