Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
I see on Twitter they shot youngsta grandma house up and she died. Also they shot yo gotti mom restaurant up too.

Is that true or the internet just running wild?

I also saw this on ig I wanna see it from a more credible source.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Someone here was describing how there’s no divide between the suburbs and the hood in Memphis

Ive spoken on that a couple times. There really isnt a divide. White folks put up these big ass brick walls around their neighborhoods so you cant see in there, but right down the street is a hood spot. All up Poplar its like that. You can live in Germantown, which along with Collierville is the where the white folks congregate, but Kirby, and Mendenhall run right through that shyt and you can get caught up quick messing around on those streets. The artsy district, Cooper Young, is directly adjacent to Orange Mound. :huhldup:

Thats the reason i left, i wasnt about to raise my family fukking around with that shyt. Nothing here for these kids but fukkery. The other day i was driving through at 8:30pm and the city was a ghost town. Mufukkas was in the house, city just dead. Thats not how im trying to live.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
People laugh at Jay-z's mum telling him to apologise, but knowing where to draw the line can be the difference between squashing beef in this world or the next.

You have a lot of reckless kids crossing line without appreciating where things will ultimately end.

Have to question the leadership too if family members are getting clapped in retaliation. You think they'd move them to a new location or have security setup.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Didn't know who he was before all this but I like that he was supporting local black businesses.

Like I said I think they ship so I'm going to order some.

Me too. It’s unfortunate their business might be tied to this shooting. Ima order a box as well. Chocolate chip pecan is my favorite cookie of all

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
IMG-20201215-1931291.jpg

IMG-20201213-1914052.jpg

Mob Ties all around the world no J prince :wow:

That's what's up. You ever touch down in Chicago?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Don't know who this is since I don't follow up anymore but I have read on here before when other rappers get killed that why don't these guys do like Chief Keef?

Move out of your city and just make music and stay out of trouble.
The last few years have shown that it really doesn't matter if you get out of your hood. It can happen anywhere.