Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Crumple

All Star
Daps
when someone keep texts of you for over 5 years shyt will never be sweet. I just hate they ran down on him like a dog.

Word.

It bothers me when any rap artist gets killed because the fact they are expressing anything in rap - no matter how violent shows they're trying HARD to get out and find an alternative to real life violence. And there's alot of love underneath it all.

That's the whole point of rap. The original motive. The start.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
Flo Rida ain't looking over his shoulder and he's from the hood, because he's positive and doesn't appeal to that element.

I randomly saw brah at a hookah spot in Orlando about a year ago, it was like 2 in the morning and the place was dead as hell but he was chilling lol

Last edited:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then don't listen to it and stop posting in The Booth.

Hell, I had the mods ban me from JBO because I don't wanna see it.

My issue is the "These rappers all deserve to die because of their music" type shyt that bothers me.

Yet, ya'll nikkas crying over Kyle RIttthehouse and shyt cuz ya'll scare white boys gonna randomly start killing black people if he gets off.

It's scary nikka shyt.

GO TO THESE STREETS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

There's literally no scientific correlation between rap music and violence in the streets.

We just had a global pandemic and accompying poverty. THAT relates to violences in the street.

I'm from New Orleans. And all there for miles is Popeyes and McDonals for jobs. Of course the neighborhoods ain't safe. And shyt don't get better til white folks come in.

Man y’all be saying the most retarded shyt…

absolutely no one is saying anyone deserves to die. The culture is why rappers are dying. Rap glorifies and amplifies the culture that creates more violence, how is this hard to understand? And when I say Rap, I mean a specific type of rap music that I don’t really need to explain unless you’re slow. Do we need t baby y’all nikkas through adult conversations? Are we all adults here? You can’t see the correlation between his music, lifestyle and why he had people shooting at him apparently 100 times? :gucci:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah, fukk this shyt.

Seems like the city is about be shut down for a while.

So, I'm about to head home to Dallas early for Thanksgiving week until all of this shyt clears up. :snoop:

They already got law enforcement and gang units on hand ready for any retaliation shootings tonight, so people might want to go straight home and hope to avoid catching any potential strays in the process.

Them Memphis nikkas be shooting and don’t care who get hit in the process :hubie:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't never heard anyone say they want to move to Memphis before:huhldup:

Man for some reason everybody from my hometown move to Memphis, Cordova, or SouthHaven. shyt I gotta be there this weekend and might just stay my ass in the a