Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
lEpIww2QZ0jg.jpg
TheColi.com

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Grow up my guy. :laff: at wanting to kill somebody over shyt you can just ignore

What you telling me to grow up for I'm simply being realistic

So gotti a hardened street rapper is just suppose to let dolph go all over town disrespecting him talking about his baby mama putting look a likes in his video.

fukk it huh let it go just ignore it huh, not to mention they from the same city

A regular nikka gonna have a hard time letting some shyt like that slide but a famous rapper shoud.

Yall nikkas always act stupid when someone die like yall dont understand what happens in the streets. I'm not saying what happened or should of happened. I just dont understand why you surprised at folks responded to what they think is disrespect

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Ya'll wanna have this convo once a week and get off on every rapper that die.

What is ya'll point?
The point is this garbage music and culture behind it needs to be bushed, but nikkas on here cape hard as fukk for it cuz they wanna pretend to be thugs and pro black simultaneously

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Why nikkas act so surprised when this happens

Look at what he raps about, how many people has he got killed?

He is an inspiration as far as grinding and being an independent entrepreneur

But stop lying to yourselves about what he was and what he stood for in his music

damn bro, ur hella cool and edgy

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
would not be surprised if nikkas did shoot up youngsta's fam :francis: this is how beef with multiple savages ends, very demonic energy

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish brehs would realize this and know once you make it out ain’t no reason to go back.. too many crab ass nikkas out here

It ain't got nothing to do with crab dudes. A lot off dudes ain't get killed in their cities. 50 shots, 2 cars in broad daylight, got nothing to do with Crab dudes. It's retaliation or an on going beef.

I'm tired off this narrative that Boosie started.