Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Hold up. Dolph still stay in Memphis? I thought he lived in Atlanta. This might be fake.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Snoop ain't front lining anywhere in Long Beach. Beanie got shot, lost a lung, and had to fall back. 50 too busy getting Hollywood money. He ain't out in Jamaica Queens on the regular. Anybody with common sense removes themselves from the BS. Eiht ain't on 159th street, Quik ain't on Spruce, Brad ain't hanging out in the 5th Ward.

These young crash dummies on the other hand SMH. The Dolphs, the Fredo Santanas, etc.. These young boys need to grow up.

Scarface aint from the 5th Ward...

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ehhhh I can believe it as this white girl on my SC has been balling her eyes out every since it happened. She was hardcore one of his biggest fans and always posting his music everyday.

Stay in beef and find out what happens. People get killed over petty shyt everyday. He thought shyt was sweet and found out it wasn't. Lil bytch can cry her eyeballs out all she want but it means nothing. You know you shouldn't be doing certain shyt in certain areas. It is what it is. Can't cry when the energy is returned. It would be different if it was Kirk Franklin