Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
There's a larger convo to be had about his music's content and the conclusion to his life, the general correlation and how celebrating and propping up this brand of music often comes hand in hand with these types of occurrences, but just like with the black women choosing black men on some bs convo. The "community" would rather play dumb/oblivious. shyt deserves it's own thread but I know it wouldn't be productive because ultimately the vast majority don't want to change.

People somehow expect things around them to change, without recognizing they have to change themselves to affect their surroundings

What the fukk does any of this mean? :dahell:

I hope ya'll nikkas on this is at ya'll city meetings and actually organizing.

But, ya'll just come to the Booth to lowkey say these dudes deserve to die. The fukk is ya'll trying to accomplish?

And I'm not even a fan of NONE of the nikkas that have been killed over the last few years outside of Nipsey.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
*BREAKING NEWS*

YO GOTTI RESTAURANT HAS BEEN SHOT UP.

BLACK YOUNGSTA GRANDMOTHERS HOUSE LIT UP.

:gucci:

I TOLD YALL...

*EDIT THEY KILLED BLACK YOUNGSTAS GRANDMOTHER

:snoop:

you gotta be chattin shyt :gucci:

even if its true :manny:

fukk THEM nikkaS, LONG LIVE DOLPH

PAPER ROUTE EMPIRE FOREVER

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I wish we can go back to the days where black men used they’re fists to settle issues instead of using guns….

Squaring up/Catching a beat down is damn near extinct these days cause all nikkas wanna do is shoot.

shyt is so wack :francis:
No it’s not nikkas fight all the time that’s regular

Also when was this mythical time where guns weren’t used

fukk the violence period whether it’s squaring up or shooting guns

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She kind of out of touch because Memphis, along with other southern cities, have supplied Chicago with its gun flow for decades..

So if Memphis can supply Chicago with guns, I know ain't no recent new law caused this mans death..
This is how I can tell who either been in the mix or been around it...Chicago and Memphis been tied together through the streets forever.

Just like Detroit (the crib) and Kentucky...you would never know if you didn't know.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It ain't got nothing to do with crab dudes. A lot off dudes ain't get killed in their cities. 50 shots, 2 cars in broad daylight, got nothing to do with Crab dudes. It's retaliation or an on going beef.

I'm tired off this narrative that Boosie started.
No one gets 150-200 shots fired at them across three cities spread across the country if they're just minding their own business and being positive presences in people's lives.

This isn't a robbery gone wrong or some shyt. Some people have desperately been trying to kill this man for years.

I don't know why people have to pretend everyone is a saint after some shyt like this happens.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The point is this garbage music and culture behind it needs to be bushed, but nikkas on here cape hard as fukk for it cuz they wanna pretend to be thugs and pro black simultaneously

Then don't listen to it and stop posting in The Booth.

Hell, I had the mods ban me from JBO because I don't wanna see it.

My issue is the "These rappers all deserve to die because of their music" type shyt that bothers me.

Yet, ya'll nikkas crying over Kyle RIttthehouse and shyt cuz ya'll scare white boys gonna randomly start killing black people if he gets off.

It's scary nikka shyt.

GO TO THESE STREETS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

There's literally no scientific correlation between rap music and violence in the streets.

We just had a global pandemic and accompying poverty. THAT relates to violences in the street.

I'm from New Orleans. And all there for miles is Popeyes and McDonals for jobs. Of course the neighborhoods ain't safe. And shyt don't get better til white folks come in.