Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It ain't got nothing to do with crab dudes. A lot off dudes ain't get killed in their cities. 50 shots, 2 cars in broad daylight, got nothing to do with Crab dudes. It's retaliation or an on going beef.

I'm tired off this narrative that Boosie started.
Dolph be everywhere but you hit him in his own city? Beef travels if nikkas want you out of here they go where ever you are.. You talking to the wrong nikka homie

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is how I can tell who either been in the mix or been around it...Chicago and Memphis been tied together through the streets forever.

Just like Detroit (the crib) and Kentucky...you would never know if you didn't know.

Because a lot of the nikkas from Chicago and the areas you listed from the south.. And the gun laws in Chicago so tight, a nikka would have a hard time getting one.

But cuz, unc, or whoever from Jackson Mississippi can get me one.. And everyone in every Northern city has this..

So like I said, how can a law that just passed cause this death, when Memphis been getting guns up in the northen cities for long time already..

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Because a lot of the nikkas from Chicago and the areas you listed from the south.. And the gun laws in Chicago so tight, a nikka would have a hard time getting one.

But cuz, unc, or whoever from Jackson Mississippi can get me one.. And everyone in every Northern city has this..

So like I said, how can a law that just passed cause this death, when Memphis been getting guns up in the northen cities for long time already..

Similar to the relationship that NYC, NJ, Boston and CT have with the Virginia, Carolinas and Florida.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Then don't listen to it and stop posting in The Booth.

Hell, I had the mods ban me from JBO because I don't wanna see it.

My issue is the "These rappers all deserve to die because of their music" type shyt that bothers me.

Yet, ya'll nikkas crying over Kyle RIttthehouse and shyt cuz ya'll scare white boys gonna randomly start killing black people if he gets off.

It's scary nikka shyt.

GO TO THESE STREETS AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

There's literally no scientific correlation between rap music and violence in the streets.

We just had a global pandemic and accompying poverty. THAT relates to violences in the street.

I'm from New Orleans. And all there for miles is Popeyes and McDonals for jobs. Of course the neighborhoods ain't safe. And shyt don't get better til white folks come in.
This is a whole lotta emotional projection. Come back when your estrogen levels are in check and you wanna logically discuss shyt like a man.