Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That’s why I don’t blame these rappers for moving out to LA and just chillin.

Being a rapper is dangerous as fukk if you just moving around your city like it’s not wolves waiting to pounce. Sad shyt man, really rocked wit dudes music. At least he got a massive catalogue that will live on forever.

RIP Dolph
shyt LA full of wolves too...

But let these lame coli dudes tell it , LA full of c00ns :francis:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it’s jealousy per say. He got shot at 100 times. He got shot at in very public place in LA. This time they followed him and waited for him to be his most vulnerable. Whatever he did was beyond making someone jealous.

nikkaz can be jealous of you in any city man. You can be in lambo and not acknowledge a nikka and because he thinks you should he kills you. What reasons do you think people kill for? He's not in the drug game he's a fukking entertainer. Y'all nikkaz watch too many movies. A nikka will hate you for simply fukking their bytch.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Love Dolph, but he was moving real sloppily. Get that loud ass wheel, TF outta here. :camby:

The statement already been made, wit his fleet of cars. He should've been in something, more low-key. :smh: I'm sure nggas seen that whip, or got the drop from it, and decided they were gonna punch his clock. Unless you're surrounded by the wolves (and even that doesn't matter, if folks are coming wit the right artillery), you cannot frequent hoods, where nggas thrive off desperation.

If he was moving that reckless out here, it was only a matter of time, anyway. :francis:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That’s why I don’t blame these rappers for moving out to LA and just chillin.

Being a rapper is dangerous as fukk if you just moving around your city like it’s not wolves waiting to pounce. Sad shyt man, really rocked wit dudes music. At least he got a massive catalogue that will live on forever.

RIP Dolph
He wasn't even safe in LA......

How you get shot up in LA, in part of town, where tourist and cameras are everywhere.
Rapper Young Dolph shot in Los Angeles, with Yo Gotti named 'person of interest'