Young Dolph shot and killed in Memphis

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Yeah that’s clear . One lane nikka nerd tried to “expose” me but didn’t even know I live in a worse city than Memphis

nerd shyt , these nikkas scared

If you have never been here how do you know it's worse than Memphis?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why nikkas act so surprised when this happens

Look at what he raps about, how many people has he got killed?

He is an inspiration as far as grinding and being an independent entrepreneur

But stop lying to yourselves about what he was and what he stood for in his music
Dolph didn't rap about killing

Dolph's music was overwhelmingly I'm getting money/fukkin hoes/struggle tales/I'm fly music

I'm thinking hard trying to find something in Dolph's catalog to prove me wrong but it ain't coming

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Way too much money and way too much beef to still be moving in his town like dat. Not saying he should've never gone back, visit family, etc., but dont ride a well known wrapped high end luxury vehicle all around the city like a mf wont make 1 phone call to drop your location man. Same ish (allegedly) happened to duck. Mfs see somebody, make a call, then niccas is making a trip 2 cars deep to come see about it.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Why nikkas act so surprised when this happens

Look at what he raps about, how many people has he got killed?

He is an inspiration as far as grinding and being an independent entrepreneur

But stop lying to yourselves about what he was and what he stood for in his music
He shouldn’t have to die because of what he raps about. I don’t even care about his music like that and I still feel that way. Might as well throw the whole genre away if we have to feel like you’re feeling.